Help me figure out what my plant is thinking

the1

Some my know I have been struggling with this plant for a while now from earlier posts, I'll do a quick run down. location pacific NW, First time grower. soil 50/50 cheap potting soil, Promix HP, fox farms nutes. Got the clones in April 22 put them in 15 gal pots outdoors, In middle of may it started to flower kept flowering so I cut out the grow big and the big older fan leaves were getting paler and a someone said I that I might have cut the grow big out to early so I've been slowly adding the GB back in to its diet so not sure why there getting worse, I'm trying to keep the water and water and nutes PH at 6.5ish. I haven't noticed the buds getting any bigger for about a week, mabe new leaves is it reveging or will it just give scraggly buds ? The other 3 are really enjoying life at the moment. So what are peoples thoughts on whats this thing thinking
2-246.jpg
6-241.jpg
6-242.jpg
6-243.jpg
6-244.jpg
6-245.jpg

I think it's decided not to flower anymore and is working on revegging. If it starts putting out good new vegetative growth, with multi- bladed leaves, in the next couple weeks- maybe worth saving to see if it flowers again. If it spends 2 more weeks going nowhere I'd pull it, personally

Looks like to me whatever food you are giving her at the moment is more than enough. I would give up on the blooming nutes though if that's what you're asking. But definitely doesn't need any increase of nitrogen or other nutes, to my eye anyway.

Cool I'll quit with with the bloom nutes and just hope for the best. Next watering i'll just do PH'ed water. Any thing else I should be doing ? Thanks for answering all my newbe questions. It's great to come to a place like this and have real growers give help and advice. Thanks again

I think you can just treat it like a vegging plant and see how it does. Other than that I can't think of any tips in particular. I've revegged a few plants now. Most on purpose after harvest - one started accidentally after a timer broke. Another time some plants in the veg room had too many power outages and fluctuations and decided to bloom- then got stuck looking a bit like yours does now- one bladed leaves and some buds all clustered around the main stem, with no branch growth. Those particular plants never got back on track and after a month or more I tossed them out. Good luck :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom