Help my babies

RUBINSKI

hello all. i have a crop in week four of veg. i took the cuttings in peat pellets and potted into 10 liter pots once they had rooted.my cuttings were healthy but my plants have been turning yellow and have started getting brown spots on the leaves aswell. the soil i have used is scotts levington high nutrient compost for pot and bedding plants. the bloke in the shop said to add no nute for six weeks. i have had other high nutrient soil before and still gave full nutes and plants were as healthy as out. i dont know wether to jst go ahead and give the nutes or not. if anyones gt any advice id be more than gratefull. rubinski Budinski:peace::peace:

Give em half or even quarter strength nutrients to help perk em up plus a micro nutrient solution for good measures.

The growing medium may becoming low on the macro/micro nutrient side !

Or just simple hungry for one or two nutrients which are in short supply in the growing medium.

Also worth checking PH of soil/compost as precuationary measure !

Give em half or even quarter strength nutrients to help perk em up plus a micro nutrient solution for good measures.

The growing medium may becoming low on the macro/micro nutrient side !

Or just simple hungry for one or two nutrients which are in short supply in the growing medium.

Also worth checking PH of soil/compost as precuationary measure !

Hi Fuzz, Have you looked at my journal by any chance? The burn on the single bladed leaf and lil on the one above-3 fingers.. Its rather early still, but just after reading above post, could i possibly benefit by giving my girl a slight dose of nutes (Nitrosol) 10N,6P,6K plus macro nutes, or should i just let the water continue for few more days to see if anything gets worse? Thanks agen matey!!

Back
Top Bottom