help me grow

carol1959

hi my name is carol and i am just starting out. i am interested in information "how do i get started". i would like to meet someone who can take me step by step. anyone wanting to help please contact me. thank bunches Carol:helpsmilie:

:ciao: Hello carol1959 :welcome: and to 420. You have found one big helping hand here with 56,500 plus heads. I can provide some great reading. But it is important you take your time and read slowly. Here a quick summary of what is needed.
Cheap Efficient Starting Guide
You need to decide, are you growing in soil?(easier)... or in water (hydro)
Indoor Soil Cultivation - 420 Magazine
Hydroponic Gardening - 420 Magazine
This next link is a great Bookmark to keep handy, Talks about EVERYTHING,
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Again take your time do not rush into a grow, planning is key!
Always ask Questions if you do not understand something ...ok?
Spend your free time reading and reading, no worries it become quite exciting after a while you will see.
:surf: here to
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Please don't be shy. We are here to help and WANT to help.
All members here enjoy talking to and helping others, to produce a great garden of Meds.
Some begin now, wishing you great growing AND enjoy the 420 Community. :roorrip: :peace:

Hi carol1959, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. This is the best place to learn for noobies. Tons of information to digest, and people to help that are friendly and polite. What every noobie needs to get the seed growing. You'll be glad you joined us, as we are glad you did. I see brother The Weed has you pointed in the right direction. I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

hi my name is carol and i am just starting out. i am interested in information "how do i get started". i would like to meet someone who can take me step by step. anyone wanting to help please contact me. thank bunches Carol:helpsmilie:

If Roseman hasn't contacted you by now, contact him. He is the guru of all things herbal.

Hello Carol1959, and :welcome: to 420Mag we are here to help! Feel free to ask any question you may, we will try to assist. There are many terrific grow journals detailing start to finish every aspect of "gardening indoors" (get that book), and I will provide a link or two to friendly and knowledgeable members who will also be happy you dropped in to say hello and ask some questions.
Here are the links:
Kush DWC grow
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
First Grow from the Frigid N.E.
Retired Dude's Variety Grow
Dwc
Barney's Farm Organic Soil Grow

Back
Top Bottom