29 year old female first time grower! Eager to be taught, since idk what I'm doing

Pocahontas87

Hello, I'm a 29 year old female who has a few cloned plants that are about 3 weeks old! New grower, so I will take ANY and ALL advice I can get!

Help! I'm new at cloning!

I need all the help and advice I can get about my clones! Am a new grower and I am trying to learn! :helpsmilie: please read and help! I have no clue what to do next and I don't want to mess this up!!! :bitingnails: can some one tell me or refer me to a step by step guide from 3 week old clones on? I'm desperate!

Welcome to 420 Pocahontas87 :welcome:
This is a great place to get all the information you need and make new friends.:thumb:
Going to go check out your Clones thread now.

Hello, I'm a 29 year old female who has a few cloned plants that are about 3 weeks old! New grower, so I will take ANY and ALL advice I can get!

Help! I'm new at cloning!

I need all the help and advice I can get about my clones! Am a new grower and I am trying to learn! :helpsmilie: please read and help! I have no clue what to do next and I don't want to mess this up!!! :bitingnails: can some one tell me or refer me to a step by step guide from 3 week old clones on? I'm desperate!
I have googled the poop out of cannabis growing & apparently I’m doing well. I am growing 11 leave plants, have cut them multiple times. I do use Nitrogen, not after cutting for 2 days though. I can take pics of what I use if you’re interested.

I have googled the poop out of cannabis growing & apparently I’m doing well. I am growing 11 leave plants, have cut them multiple times. I do use Nitrogen, not after cutting for 2 days though. I can take pics of what I use if you’re interested.
Don't know if Pocahantas87 is still on the board, the post is from 2016. But we'd love to see your plant pics.

Back
Top Bottom