Help me help my friend

JKB1989

My friend who grows outside for the last 4 years. He lives in a state where it's legal. He's grown in the same spot and does nothing but plant them and watch them grow. Only watering when mother earth doesn't water them for him. He's a childhood friend and we've recently reconnected. When I went over to see his babies in the middle of October I was expecting to see plants with large flowers thru out the plant. I was surprised to see average size top colas with a ton of small colas on the other branches. I mean I have bigger tops on my plants i grow inside.
He wants to grow all natural without using nutes. He thinks that the dirt he's planting in will replenish itself naturally every year.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to be able to help him restock his soil naturally...

My friend who grows outside for the last 4 years. He lives in a state where it's legal. He's grown in the same spot and does nothing but plant them and watch them grow. Only watering when mother earth doesn't water them for him. He's a childhood friend and we've recently reconnected. When I went over to see his babies in the middle of October I was expecting to see plants with large flowers thru out the plant. I was surprised to see average size top colas with a ton of small colas on the other branches. I mean I have bigger tops on my plants i grow inside.
He wants to grow all natural without using nutes. He thinks that the dirt he's planting in will replenish itself naturally every year.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to be able to help him restock his soil naturally...
Top dress with compost (vermi) , manure and some bone meal should be a really good place to start replenishing the soil.

Back
Top Bottom