Help help help

nvhunter

Ok guys I was gone to Costa Rica for 10 days. I had a friend that was going to water and check the girls while I was gone. He came once! My clones all dried up and died and the big girls have issues now. I came home and found that he had left the tent open and light was entering the room at all hours. The main colas are a week from harvest and they have long stems on them out the top with no bud on them. Did they go into reveg? Also I have found a few plants that have seeds on the very bottom buds. Hermie from the light maybe? What do I do? Will all the buds be seed filled and if so what can be done?
seeds111.JPG

seeds51.JPG

Stems are more likely weak due to lack of watering... water asap

Light leak for 10 days ah along with lack of water may well of hermie ya girlies... check for banana's asap

If percieved to be to far gone to rescue... ya may wish to harvest early ?

Oh ye, have a very stiff word with ya mate for being *%#!

First things first, go and kick your buddy's face in.

If you're clones dried up and died then there's nothing you can do about them. You're gonna have to clone the mother again, try to use healthy cuttings, i.e. not damaged by the drought

As for the big girls, if light got to them during what it was supposed to be night hours then they probably went back to veg, the only thing you can do is to reestablish flowering conditions and hope for the best. It is possible for the plants to go hermie because of the stress they went through, but I don't know the exact conditions for this to happen, and I don't know if that applies to every strain and type of seeds (feminized, auto, regular).

Do an extensive search for male parts, if you find them then remove that entire plant from the room and take it elsewhere, repeat the process every few days to make sure that another didn't went hermie on you. The buds might still be OK to smoke if you choose to do so.

Again, go kick your buddy's ass. And cut him off.

Good luck and happy growing!

I just left the room and I found two sets of nanners out of 14 plants. I may just harvest early as half the hairs are brown now.

Could well be wise call, as ya mention seeds on lower bud sites & banana clusters newly found...

It may well suggest the damage is already done or possible further contamination from hermie pollen !

May i ask how far you was into flowering for your strain & how long you had to go before end chop/harvest ?

Your plant is starting to re-bud and that's no no so flush and trim before she turns into swag and it will be awaste

Back
Top Bottom