AK-47 Gone Beatifully Bad Need an abortion!

AKMADAY

So SWIM was growing 7 plants, all at different stages, they were under a 1000W HPS, very little if any light leak, the 2 smaller autoflowers were at the end of their cycle, one of the plants was infested with seeds, as I further looked into it i could see the AK-47 plant well gorgeous had about 2 oz of bud on it with accompanied male counter parts (hermie) assuming it is the reason for the small auto flower to have seeds the other 4 plants are all about 6ft and bushy as hell, they show no signs of seed formation however they are only 3 weeks into budding so i may see the results later, Im trying to think of some sort of "Day after pill" diagnosis that might be able to trick the plant in the same way we do humans, I heard Progesterone may be able to help plant growth.....im thinking it may help slow seed production, or hoping someone can help me, its early but I think the plants are pregnant! any ways of helping them? I already used hyrdrogen peroxide to kill any pollen they may have been on the plant or in the room, and the hermie has been removed since the day it was found.

Hmmm, wouldn't recommend anything that might create Frankensensimilla, lol...I think you did the only thing you can by removing the hermie.

Yeah just so u can imagine all 4 plants are around the 6 ft and bushy range with tiny buds about 3 weeks into their 12/12 cycle think they will be massively seeded or get away will only partial ?

Plus, relate it to science in humans, hormone sprays could easily be tested and marketed, similar to dutch master reverse, I mean how many rookies(like myself lol) go through the whole hermie situation

No way to really know how much pollen there was and how many flowers got pollenated...but any new flowers shouldn't have seed in them so maybe you won't have that many.

Back
Top Bottom