Help me please

Caw099

Hey guys, can you take a look at my plant? I think it has nitrogen toxicity but I'm not sure because as you know, the symptoms can fall under many categories. Why are my bottom leaves dropper than the top also? And I don't know how to put pics up lol

Re: Help meeee please :)

better not piddle about, ....just flush ...pour 3 times the volume of the pot, of air temperate ph neutral water through the pot, allow over night to drain, and continue in the morning, no nutes until you see a positive re growth

Here's how to upload pics: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Just for some quick info, N toxicity will be apparent when you have severely clawed leaves which are also very dark green. If it's just clawing with no dark green, it's probably overwatering. With pics I can explain/tell more.

Originally it was an outdoor plant but was moved to inside after a couple weeks, so it went from miracle grow soil to being reported in that fox farms ocean soil. I use 1 320watt led ufo, I've only used nutes a few times because I've heard the fox farms soil has just about all the nutes you need. The temp is bewtwren 78-82, I usually water ever other day or when the soil is dry up to my knuckle. I occasionally spray the plant with organicide but haven't in a while. I have a constant small fan blowing as well. If there is an easier way to show you guys the pics let me know lol

Oh the image uploader won't let me upload pics, it just doesn't load. Request time failed or some stupid shit

IMG_20150619_080754300_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150703_215144436_HDR.jpg
I went from this to this fast and have no idea why what happens please need help fast first time growing

Back
Top Bottom