Help me to avoid past problems

ATrueBlackThu

In my signature is a link to my last grow, feel free to browse it to better understand.

I had some problems with either nute burn or nute deficiency, never found out what it was. Maybe partially both, idk. Last time my soil was roughly 1/3 promix potting soil, 1/3 ewc, and 1/3 black gold compost and then plenty of perlite added to it. Someone told me the compost adds too much k, is that true and u should avoid using it this time?

I also have on hand FF fruit and flower, camg+, and fish emulsion.

I have a 5 gallon bucket I plan to use for water, should I also add the camg to the whole thing?

it looked like it was nute toxicity. more like nitrate toxicity. sometimes the strains wont do the claw. but will still lightly burn them and then the foilage or whatever will darken in green color then possibly start dying. could have been over watering as well. i use foxfarm soils because its neutral and you can add your own nutes. other soils have shit in them to late release nitrates and what not and can cause problems. thats why we call them hot soils. heres a link. its helped me a lot. Diagnose Your Sick Marijuana Plants | The Nug

and P.S. nice buds at the end. nitrates can cause the buds to not fatten and condense all the way. so they will be kinda bushy buds. but it looks like you fixed a lot of the problem before it got bad.

it looked like it was nute toxicity. more like nitrate toxicity. sometimes the strains wont do the claw. but will still lightly burn them and then the foilage or whatever will darken in green color then possibly start dying. could have been over watering as well. i use foxfarm soils because its neutral and you can add your own nutes. other soils have shit in them to late release nitrates and what not and can cause problems. thats why we call them hot soils. heres a link. its helped me a lot. Diagnose Your Sick Marijuana Plants | The Nug

Now that you mention it I remember finding out it has nutes in it and I'm now kicking myself for not ordering better soil when I had the chance because I already started germ process on another seed and I don't get paid until Thursday.

Oh and that link is the same one that ppl have shown my a dozen times, but I still can't tell the difference between a lot of them, just can't see it

i used a organic hot soil when i started a seedling.. just used distilled or R/O water Ph at 6.3... no nutes until the roots ate all that shit up. which was about 2 and a half weeks. once i replotted i used foxfarm and started a low feeding and worked up to full feedings with every now and then just giving plain water. to prevent salt build ups....

Back
Top Bottom