Could really use help before my plant dies again

ATrueBlackThu

Strain - Kandy Kush
# of Plants 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative (4 1/2 weeks)
Bucket Size - 2 or 3 gallons (12 inch pot)
Light - one 250w full spec led panel
Nutrients - Camg+
Medium - ProMix soil, Perlite, EWC, and black gold compost
PH - 6.5
RH - 55% to 60% (can check when I get home)
Room Temperature -79-80
Pests - None Known

Camg+ just arrived Saturday, I added 1/2 teaspoon to a gallon of spring water then ph corrected it to 6.5 and fed 3/4 of the gallon to the plant.

Problem is the leaves are turning yellow on the ends/edges and the tip and edges are curling upwards. There is was yellow/brown spots which is why I bought the Camg+. Id upload some pics but can't seem to figure out how

How often are you watering? His often do you give any nutes? How close is the light?

Thank you for the welcome.

I was watering a little every 3 or 4 days (sticking finger in the dirt method) but since I upped the water given im watering every 4- 6 days. Only used Camg+ one time (Saturday) and that's all the nutes I have actually. The light was about 20 inches but I thought maybe it was too hot a I raised it to 27 inches.

Oh dear, your plant is suffering from malnutrition! You need to N-P-K it, and do it sparingly -diluting the nutes-over the next few days so as not to shock it. I've used "B-Thrive" for sick plants, and you put in one-two drops in a gal of water to begin the healing process. Good luck!:)

Definitely in need of some nutes... How hot is it in you grow area? And how the ventilation? Seems like some heat stress aswell.

Here's the plant in question
received_10154427558999826.jpeg

You can us the my photos button bottom left of the post editor. That will post your pic on the thread.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Definitely in need of some nutes... How hot is it in you grow area? And how the ventilation? Seems like some heat stress aswell.

You can us the my photos button bottom left of the post editor. That will post your pic on the thread.

Good catch on the heat stress. I didn't see that until you pointed it out.

+Reps

Strain - Kandy Kush
# of Plants 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative (4 1/2 weeks)
Bucket Size - 2 or 3 gallons (12 inch pot)
Light - one 250w full spec led panel
Nutrients - Camg+
Medium - ProMix soil, Perlite, EWC, and black gold compost
PH - 6.5
RH - 55% to 60% (can check when I get home)
Room Temperature -79-80
Pests - None Known

Camg+ just arrived Saturday, I added 1/2 teaspoon to a gallon of spring water then ph corrected it to 6.5 and fed 3/4 of the gallon to the plant.

Problem is the leaves are turning yellow on the ends/edges and the tip and edges are curling upwards. There is was yellow/brown spots which is why I bought the Camg+. Id upload some pics but can't seem to figure out how
Pictures would help me see what's up with your lady.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Oh, there one is. Looks hot as stated. I'm seeing N deff as well. Only Ca/Mg for nutes is not ideal. I think your soil ran out of food. You pot is small and plant big (>2 weeks in soil) so roots are running out of steam. I'd look at another way to get nutes in if your not wanting to use bottled nutes. Foliar feeding will help with both heat stress and nutes. Just ensure not to cook your leafs.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

It stays at 79* almost all the time. For ventilation i have 2 flaps open at the bottom with a regular fan by one helping pull in air and also blowing on the plant. And I also have an extraction fan attatched to my carbon air filter at the top sucking air out

The leaf curling really looks like heat stress. Where is your temp sensor located? Are you taking your readings directly under the light at canopy level?

I only ask, because I get different readings depending on when I place mine.

This is how I hung mine for an accurate temp reading....
Note: When I did move to center of canopy, temp went up and RH went down. A low RH and high temp with a fan blowing on the leaves will mess with the plants ability to transpire water and cause stress.
DSCN038312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom