Help! My Girls Need Help!

Bordman

420 Member
Hi guys, still fairly new to this.

My White Widow girls are starting to look sick. There is brown spots appearing and the edges sre turning brown as well! Hopefully it's not too serious.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
IMG_20200420_001259.jpg
IMG_20200420_001202.jpg
IMG_20200420_001225.jpg

Hiya @Bordman , could be various things. She looks pretty dry but that could be caused by overwatering. What's the pH of your soil? You could have some lockout going on. Also what light and how close? It could be light burn. The other thing that pops into my small bean is nute burn..what are you using and how strong? THis info will help the smart peoples give you more educated guesses. CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

Hiya @Bordman , could be various things. She looks pretty dry but that could be caused by overwatering. What's the pH of your soil? You could have some lockout going on. Also what light and how close? It could be light burn. The other thing that pops into my small bean is nute burn..what are you using and how strong? THis info will help the smart peoples give you more educated guesses. CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

Hey Pbass Thanks for the reply.

I was letting her dry out for a while after I checked the pH, which was fine at 6.4. I initially thought it was lockout, I had it with my last grow this is my third time so still learning.

I'm using Mars 300w LEDs which I've been keeping around 21" away.

I'm starting to think it is nutrient burn. I may have given a little extra by mistake, I'd had a little extra to smoke the night I was feeding, dodgy knees were playing up so needed a wee bit more ( that's the excuse anyway ).

On a side note - is that you or Ian Anderson(Jethro Tull) as your profile pic?

Hi Sgtativa, Thanks for the reply.

You might be right, I think I gave a little bit extra nutrients when I last fed them! I had a little extra myself, silly mistake but I'm still learning so hopefully I'll learn from my mistakes and catch it before it gets any worse.

Thanks again

That or the leaves were laying in soil because I don’t see burn on upper leaves.it looks like it was transplanted recently too

The leaves are good 3" from the soil, it looks a lot closer in the picture. She's been in that pot for just over 3 weeks.

She had just pH'd water 2 days ago and 2 days before that she had the cocked up feed.

I was going to leave her till tomorrow and then start her back on a half dose of nutrients and take it from there.

flush and let it dry out a bit before half strength nutes.

Its been a week, tonight, since the feed that I cocked up. Since then she's been on pH'd water and it hasn't gotten any worse. You think it will be OK to start her back on half strength nutes now?

Thanks for the reply.

I'm just giving pH'd water for a few days/a week. She doesn't seem to be getting much worse so hopefully I caught it in time.

I'll update in a week. Cheers

when first start off many get it into there heads me included is, more must mean more growth, how ever start saying to yourself less is best.

Its much easier to add nutes than it is to take um out

Back
Top Bottom