Need help A.S.A.P plant in need

ferine33

Hi everybody im new to growing and dont have much space i built a grow box which is actually working great everything was going great until one day i noticed my plant starting to go yellow and brown in some places its mostly at the tips and edges on the leafs some leafs are losing color but not brown yet i have no idea what could be wrong i water as needed and i check her daily but i cant seem to figure out whats going on i would really appreciate some help like i said this is my first time ever growing so please be patient sence im still trying to learn everything. Thank you every body

20160828_232529.jpg
20160828_232506.jpg
20160828_232531.jpg

Looks like Nutrient burn to me buddy... First thing I would do is completely flush out the soil ASAP... I would run a bunch of water until I started seeing the yellowish water start coming a bit clearer out of the bottom...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No pure r.o water because its miracle grow, i know its bad but i couldnt find nothing better at the time. I believe that is what is happening but what i am wondering is why was it perfectly fine and all of a sudden it went like this? i was wondering if there was anyway that i could change it out to fox farm ocean forest that i vearly came across but dint bother changing because i saw how good it was doing

I checked ph in the water which was 6.8 when i watered 2 days ago but i have not checked for root bound i wasn't too sure if that could cause something like this

Back
Top Bottom