Help my plant is turning white!

So I have this plant that I have been growing inside and all was good but then I saw a few leafs getting dots on them and found that there was a spider mite problem and my plant wasn't getting much bigger because it was in a small closet so I decided to put it outside to kill the spider mites well the next morning I checked on it and it had completely fallen over so I proped it up with a stick and it stayed up but slowly all the leaves started looking sun bleached and where turning white to the point where some started falling off so I now have the plant back inside but I'm wondering why the leafs turned white and if my plant will one day return to it's former glory because it used to be a flawless plant
View album 21751

Welcome to our little virtual village :welcome:

I'm sure Chris can help you out.....

But I want to clear up a statement that you made. Putting the plant outside will not kill the spider mites. They are the Borg and you will be assimilated, resistance is futile. They are one of the hardest pests to eradicate.

Sorry, about the health of your plant.....I'm sure we can get it back on track to some degree.....

I just wanted to post and updated photo I transplanted this plant and put her outside and she loved it so I started using some LST on her and now she is unstoppable
20180904_180928.jpg

Back
Top Bottom