Help Needed! About How Much will I Harvest?

Re: Help Needed!! About How Much will I Harvest?

I very much agree with you , they are the same as their mothers are. and NO lack of vigour. The ONLY difference is because they have not grown from seed they dont get the anti bodies that go with that stage or disease resistence is a better term . You just have to take extra care with any diseases getting into your grow and the best way to do that is to keep everything clean and well aired etc.I am a big fan of clones, they contain ALL the gentics you need for a strain that you want to keep so why not ?

Bill its a proven fact that seeds grow slightly bigger then cuttings. Just do a little googling to find research on the matter.

Clones their big advantages are that you know its a female and it is the cream of the crop (or should be at least). Not to mention you are in a sense having A-sexual reproduction so you forgo the need need for polination and all that. Plus for indoors they all stay roughly the same height.

But yeah just do a lil googling and you will find plenty of seed verses cutting research.

Back
Top Bottom