Help needed

Hi
my plants are 8inch high but the bottom leafs have turned light yellow while the top leafs are nive and green????
thanks

hi
on monday i put my little plants in to bigger pots, and watered them in really really really well, it is now thursday just been out to green house and the bottom leafs are yellow and curling brown on the ends what should i do??? ps the soil is still really wet????
thanks

here are some photos
100_34951.JPG
100_34941.JPG
100_34931.JPG
100_3492.JPG
100_3491.JPG

hope you can see them

i have 9 plants and all of them have done the same thing at the same time?????

kinda looks like you are drowning them. imo:peace:

ok the soil in the smaller pots was bone dry, i have only watered them once it was a good watering,????
so what can i do now???????????

what kind of soil are you useing? I sure could be wrong. could also be a nute defficency. just noticed how wet your soil was do you have any perlite mixed in your soil? you could go to the forums page and check out the how toos for a better answer:peace:

its gets dark 8pm untill 6am i say sun but uk weather is cloudy
thanks
ps will get heater what temp should it be

between 22C and 26C.
You don't need a light. Just let nature take care of that. The sun will care for your plants better than any man-made. Cloudy is fine, as long as it's not completely overcast every day.

hi on the bag it did say it has all the nutrients for a month. I have just given them a grow feed which mean more water.

ps sorry jon for asking the same question again i didnt see your input.
thanks again

hi
been away for 4days and came back to find the plants have doubled in size and look really good.
is there a good height to get to? and how can i make them bushy.
thanks

Sorry forgot you were in greenhouse. Top at 8-9 nodes.
-OR-
Try to go through the center of your new growth, and pick out the inner parts of the leaves. this will make your plant grow 4 main stalks from that point if done right. Just open the first pair you can easily see, at the top center, main trunk, and pluck out the rest from inside. Use a magnifying glass if this is hard to see, and tweezers are okay... Just use your fingers on the outside tiny leaves, the tweezers will mar/mangle them and you don't need that. This is called FIM (F#%!, I'm Missed).

Back
Top Bottom