Help - Nutrient deficiency?

Mozijandaloo

Need some assistance, leaves on my baby here are not lookin all that great. Nutrient burn or some kind of deficiency.. Thanks for any help

IMG_20160415_165532.jpg
1460828888242-170736589.jpg
1460828826067-2064645729.jpg

Bro, you need to put more info on your grow for people to help you,

Grow room, temps, nutrients, temps, feeding schedule , medium using, flowering? Veg? How long?

With the right info you'll get the right ,

Ok my bad. First grow, learning experience for sure. No nutes as of yet, 6 or so weeks old still vegging. Bag seed. 3 100 watt equiv CFLs .. Soil had miracle grow in it up to this last transplant into a 3 gal which I supplemented with potting soil with no miracle grow. Just been watering with tap water.light watering whenever top soil begins to feel dry.

That miracle grow is poison man, good thing you got rid of it but the damage is done. looks like a potassium deficiency to me. If i were you i would restart. I feel that the beginning of a plants life is vital to the outcome. Maybe with a new setup using foxfarms soil and nutes will help you. They have an easy to follow feeding schedule associated with their Big bloom, tiger bloom, and grow big formulas. But i dont see you having good end results with this plant unless you got this deficiency under control, but that may cost you more time, money and headache than its worth.

Just my 2 cents

Well damn. I've got some baby's waiting to sprout as well.. An Anubis autoflower and a white widow. I'll look into fox farms. As far as the older one were talking about would it help to flush it ? She was doing awesome til about a week ago when the leafs started turning almost burnt..which occurred after I had been told to cut some of the fan leaves which I've now deemed as horrible advice because she didn't seem to appreciate that at all

The water you've been using have you ph'ed it before watering best range for soil is 6.5?
When using tap water it needs to be left out for 24-48hours to let chlorine evaporate , don't want to be feeding that to your ladies,

Silly question have you drilled holes in the bottom of your pots? They need good drainage,

If you've not ph'ed and fed them than yeah definitely lockout,
Looks to me like calmag deficiencies,

When have issues I give the plants a good flush 3x the volume of pot , so 10 litre pot pour 30 litres of water through to flush out the hot mix , then feed maybe 1/2 strength with cal mag, or Epsom salts and the new growth should improve after a few days,
Remember that the damaged leaves won't get better check the new growth

What nutrients have you got?
What's the temps inside your grow room?

Next time use soil specific for cannabis a lot easier and it won't burn your plants, research bro

From what I have read miracle grow can be too hot for cannabis to much nutrients in it.

The more info about your grow the better the help will be,
I've only been growing for 3 years so
Hopefully some more experienced growers can chime in and help you out

Much appreciated, everyone thank-you. It's around 72. I do have holes drilled yes.. And no up til a couple days ago I hadn't known to leave water out so up to last few days I had not been doing that. I haven't any nutes but will be looking into that soon. You say after flushing supplement with Epsom? How much would you say is a safe bet?

I do believe I've made a good example as to not jumping in without enough research ;). Little screen on this phone makes it difficult. All your info is very much appreciated

I do believe I've made a good example as to not jumping in without enough research ;). Little screen on this phone makes it difficult. All your info is very much appreciated

Do you ph your water?
Flush with water only ,once done feed the plant with some good quality nutrients at half strength with a teaspoon of Epsom salts per gallon of water , after a few days should be ok.
Ph water, ph water, ph water or the plant cannot uptake any nutrients,

But ph the water after you have added the nutrients

On this site there are loads of info on the basics of growing , feeding , ph , deficiencies , and yeah I know it's a lot to take in but if you want good herb research and planning is the key,

Here is a good link for you to read
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

Making sure the ph is right is really important,
Can buy cheap ph tester for £5 get one ASAP

Without the right tools your plant will suffer

Back
Top Bottom