Help on flowering stage

NoLimit

My plan is to grow my plant in a small pot until it's ready to be transplanted. I'm going to transplant it into the ground that's going to be filled with 3 gallons of fox farms ocean forest. My pot is also filled with fox farms currently . That's all I know so far can anyone tell me what nutrients I'm going to need for flowering stage and anything else to increase yield.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You have to set your mind on a brand of nutrients. I use Advanced Nutrients so I can only recommend this. Sensi Bloom A&B, Voodoo Juice, Rhino Skin, Sensi Zym, Carbo Load, Big Bud, Overdrive, Nirvana. :)

Advanced Nutrients is nice a another easy ABC is General hydroponic they make a nice organic conatrate for easy mixing outdoor but if I'm not wrong does fox farms soil has nutrients for slow time release check your soil bag to see if she's packing nutrients.

Advanced Nutrients is nice a another easy ABC is General hydroponic they make a nice organic conatrate for easy mixing outdoor but if I'm not wrong does fox farms soil has nutrients for slow time release check your soil bag to see if she's packing nutrients.

It packs nutrients but only enough for veg stage

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For Soil Jacks Classic 20-20-20 and Jacks Classic Bloom 10-30-20 $20 for both on amazon, 1/4 tsp in every gallon of water every time you water. Can't screw it up and it will outgrow AN or any other as far as i'm concerned...:amen:

Back
Top Bottom