What is this? Help

NoLimit

420-magazine-mobile1256593207.jpg

I'm growing in fox farms ocean forest it's day 9 or so this just started yesterday. Is it to much light or nute burn?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks to be outside? Light shouldn't be an issue than....I would say it's nutes as fox farms can run to hot for a young plant...I use happy frog with beneficials in it for clones and seeds. It's a safe bet that it's just nute burn, which I am not sure but I'm guessing nitrogen. More knowledgeable people will be along shortly I'm sure. They would like more info such as the plants enviroment from from day 1 until now. Good luck to your girl!

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

being on one leaf, i dont think it is burning from the OF... and I have started many picky plants in OF with no problems. Are you giving anything other than water? I am thinking light burn too... seedlings need to be eased into direct sunlight

No only water

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

well, it looks like that one fan is toast, literally.... but other than that and some early damage at teh top, she seems to be recovering. Expect this to stunt her for a week or more, but then she will get on with things and be all the stronger for it. I have an adage in my signature lines that addresses your situation... see if you can find which one I mean. :)

Back
Top Bottom