Help on WaterFarm

weediologist

WATERFARM® Drip Hydroponic System

Our best selling hydroponic module, the WaterFarm is built with high-impact plastic to assure a long service life. The WaterFarm unique square design allows growers to closely pack WaterFarm units to create large, high-density installations. The WaterFarm will grow small, medium, and large plants. With its large water capacity and low water requirements, the WaterFarm is simple and efficient. Offering the features of larger systems at a lower cost without sacrificing quality or performance, the WaterFarm is seen as one of our very best buys.

The WaterFarm comes in two forms, complete and modular. The complete WaterFarm is designed to be a stand alone system and includes all the items listed below. The modular unit comes without a Drain Level Tube, Elite air pump, Hydroton, or Flora kit, as it is designed to use with a General Hydroponics controller supplying multiple WaterFarm units.

This system is sized 1' x 1'

This system includes (sold as complete system only):
- 4-gallon reservoir
- 2-gallon growing chamber
- Pumping column
- Column support tube
- Drip ring
- 1/2" grommet
- Drain level tube
- Elite® 800 air pump
- 9L Hydroton
- 3-part Flora Kit

okey i just bought this system, and this is my first hydroponic grow. so my question is how much water do i put into the 4 gallon reservoir? the feeding schedule on the paper works say for Dry liking plant use 1/2hr ON then 1 hr OFF then after that 1 hr Off, 1/2hr ON and so on, only for when are LIGHTS ON, but when LIGHTS OFF there is no feeding is that right? Is the feeding cycle the same from Vege to Budding?

On this water farm what feeding schedule do i use for vege period and budding period?

Feeding is the same for veg and flower. You can customize your feeding schedule by watching your plants for signs of overwatering and underwatering. Because you have a air pump instead of a waterpump the solution is extremely aireated which is good but the water delivery is slow so you water more frequently compared to a waterpump drip which is normally 3 times a day.
A 4 gallon res should take 4 gallons of mixed water solution.

If you need too you can always contact the manufacturer just don't say what you grow and they can be very helpful.

thank you urdedpal thats all the info i needed if anyone knows more pls post it.

I will keep a eye out for your hydro grow. Shoot me a pm with a link to your journal if you have problems. I will try to help as much as possible bro.

thanks alot ... i just need to go buy GH pH up and Down, and a pH EC TDS Digital Meter .. Rite??

what the hell is a calibration solution i want to buy this type: i cant find a nice cheap one do u know any...but here is the item ..

Do i still need calibration solution for this product??

Back
Top Bottom