Help please: Major droop after adding Co2 - Late Flowering

biscuit

Hi all, pics forthcoming. Almost 9 weeks into flowering a single, unknown strain sativa dominate plant. Indoor growbox, soil. Everything good thus far until I added a small DIY Co2 generator yesterday. Straight forward setup you've seen a million and 1 times in other diy posts; 2 plastic bottles, water, sugar & yeast with tube above plant to spill down upon her. She is now in major++ droop mode. She looks bad guys. Would the addition of Co2 cause this? It burps every 5-6 seconds like all other diy generators you've seen and can't be releasing that much. There are no temp, RH, PH or nute changes; I'm down to just plain h2o now. Only variable is I harvested a nug this morning to study. The smallest, lowest popcorn down her stalk...is she pissed from that? shock? recovery mode?

Since nothing has changed with exception of that and this repugnant yeast contraption I have removed it. All thoughts, advice, suggestions appreciated. Also, does the addition of C02 dry out growing medium any faster/slower? Thanks much - bis

this is a tough one. there are quite a few reports of plants drooping with co2, but usually in very high concentrations. seems it will recover just fine, i would help it stand up with string or canes for a bit just so it has less effort to make trying to stand back up ;)

be careful not to accidentially suffocate the roots with too much co2, perhaps add some dilute h202 to the soil when you want to run co2 in the air.

Back
Top Bottom