Help please new fellow grower

PakiMessiah

Heyy guys I'm new to growing can you guys please tell me why are my plants leaves a bit yellow and also why are the stems going curly instead of straight. Is it nutrients deficiency, I cannot tell.
I am using indoor setup for the first time.
Please enlighten me with your enthusiasm and experience, awaiting thanks!
Thanks
420-magazine-mobile1093823855.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1743752236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1346221386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1273183879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1549810310.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2105080865.jpg

Thank you for replying bro!
So my setup is;
Soil: Mix of Peat Moss, Coco Coir, Perlite, Fish Blood and Bone Meal, Rose Meal.
Lights: 2 x HPS 400 Watts and 2 x MH 400 Watts
Lights Cycle: it was 24/0 for 3 weeks and now it's 18/6.
Feeding: just plain tap water. I have got 2 liquid soluble fertilizer but I do not know how to use em and if it's required or not. One is N(34%) P(9%) K(9%) with micro nutrients. Other one is NPK(20%) with micro nutrients.
Seeds sprouted in just 4 days and all of my plants are growing well except for this strain (Mazar Sharif Auto)
Humidity in the room is around 50-60%
Temperature of the room is around 25C and soil temperature is around 22C
pH is around 6.5 avg

420-magazine-mobile1216390214.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2009222162.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2059478383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1824995024.jpg
420-magazine-mobile278960736.jpg

Do you have a calcium supplement? I had an issue with calcium where the leaves grew crazy. It looked like a different plant. It was a calcium uptake issue. I grow in coco/perlite and it tends to like its calcium.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Assuming you do not have a lock out issue, yes. Add a calcium magnesium supplement. I am assuming you don't have a lock out based on the fact you have supplemented your coco with fish blood and bone meal, and have been watering for 3 to 4 weeks. Are my assumptions correct?

What the hell is a jigawat?

Yes you are correct. Bro should I just get Cal Mag supplement or a supplement which has Cal Mag and few other micro nutrients?
Also what would be my feeding schedule, once a week or daily or more?

What is jigawat? Have I used it somewhere, I am not familiar with the word.

Okay bro, I'll buy CalMag today and start feeding it right away.
Should I also feed my other babies, they are not showing any sign of calcium defficiency, they are growing good.

Okay I'll strip the leaves off, can you please tell me should I strip just the leaf off or the whole node(stuck behind the leaf)

Also how should I set the pH of my water? How can a person increase or decrease the pH with using home remedies.

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your help! :)

I was using the jigawatt line as a signature. It is from the movie Back To The Future. I would feed the cal mag supplement to all of them.

The feeding schedule is going to depend on your methods. Do you want a synthetic nutrient schedule, organic, some combination of both?

Once you figure that out, a feed schedule will start to come together. There are supplements to bring the ph up and down. It should be available at your normal hydro store. If not order online.

-What the hell is a jigawat?-

Lol at jigawatt, I thought it was a question.

Broda I just want the easy and efficient way to give nutrients to the plants. I want potent and big yields.

Please look at the pictures below and tell me why is the plant stretching itself upwards and the strain is ShoreLine

420-magazine-mobile2054994275.jpg

420-magazine-mobile945052913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1904739728.jpg

I understand your quest. It's mine too. You literally have to decide on your method. I grow synthetic in coco. I am slowly learning about organic.

You mentioned easy? Easy to me might include how accessible the supplies will be that are going to be needed in the grow. I find it easier to grow having a local hydro store that sells the nutes i use. Decide on a company.

Do you have access to any of the big name nute companies? I use general hydroponics 3 part. I also use their cal mag supplement. I am having to readjust my formula as my environment has changed. I have the goliath led from perfect sun. I am using more cal mag than before.

Sorry forgot earlier post where you mentioned you had a bottle. Can you post a pic of the label of the two bottles, or suggest the website of the manufacturer. Are the bottles part A and part B of a nutrient regiment?

Brother I have these 3 fertilizer/feeds

420-magazine-mobile463812057.jpg
420-magazine-mobile680102348.jpg
420-magazine-mobile470998228.jpg

Please check and tell what is wrong with my marijuana leaves, is it nutrients defficiency or toxicity thanks.

420-magazine-mobile286985163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile587514466.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1085894354.jpg
420-magazine-mobile347461202.jpg

I like the 20-20-20. Does it have a mix ratio per gallon or liter? The plants look as if the need some food. You probably do not need full strength as they are still small. Some people do a feed, feed, water schedule.

Yes you are correct. Bro should I just get Cal Mag supplement or a supplement which has Cal Mag and few other micro nutrients?
Also what would be my feeding schedule, once a week or daily or more?

What is jigawat? Have I used it somewhere, I am not familiar with the word.
Lol jigawatt is a measurement of power...lol you ever see back to the future 1.21 jigawatt the only place to get that kinda power is a bolt of lightning but only problem is you never know when or where its gonna strike.....lol. (save the clock tower).

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Lol jigawatt is a measurement of power...lol you ever see back to the future 1.21 jigawatt the only place to get that kinda power is a bolt of lightning but only problem is you never know when or where its gonna strike.....lol. (save the clock tower).

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
Lol hahahhaa.

Brother please read and reply in the following link. Thanks!

Help identify the problem

Back
Top Bottom