Help identify the problem

lemons, and vinegar are acidic...they will both bring the pH down and a little goes a LONG way. Try either a few drops at a time in a gallon of water and keep checking as you go. If your tap water is relatively stable you can figure out pretty quickly how many drops/gallon and it wont take as long next time.

:peacetwo:
Okay thanks brother!

Hey brothers so this is the 3rd day and I haven't watered or given feed.
The soil has dried up.
Please tell me should I feed the plant or give it plain water with lemon juice?

Following are the pictures. Some leaves are like really turning around strangely.
Are you sure it's cuz of over fed or some defficiency? Please help me as this is my first grow and I really want to grow this God gifted beautiful naturally flower!
Awaiting reply, thanks !!!

420-magazine-mobile1776179292.jpg
420-magazine-mobile200618105.jpg
420-magazine-mobile442557346.jpg
420-magazine-mobile754576044.jpg

I still think you have a deficiency based on the fact that these symptoms were appearing before you fed. On your other posts, it looked as if you had a simple calcium and or magnesium deficiency. To me, it has just progressed.

I apologize. I cant offer any help regarding the control of ph other than the ph up and ph down you can get from nute companies. I would like to learn that myself. Seems like a good thing to have in your back pocket.

-What the hell is a jigawat?-

PakiMessiah, on the two feeds that you did give the plants, how concentrated was the feed / what was ppm?

I added 2 teaspoon of feed in a 1 Litre of water and gave the plant like 500ml or so . Filled the pot up then the water went down the soil

I still think you have a deficiency based on the fact that these symptoms were appearing before you fed. On your other posts, it looked as if you had a simple calcium and or magnesium deficiency. To me, it has just progressed.

I apologize. I cant offer any help regarding the control of ph other than the ph up and ph down you can get from nute companies. I would like to learn that myself. Seems like a good thing to have in your back pocket.

Should I give the plant some feed and check ? Will it hurt ?
Can I like mix all of the feeds one tea spoon in a gallon and give all of the plants?

Bro I just gave my plants some water and added some lime juice to it.
I water it daily or after 1.5 day a bit cuz it's getting warmer in the room which makes the soil dry faster now and the top layer of soil gets dry so I water it

I gave feed like 3 times to this plant and look at it how curly it has gone. I think this is nitrogen toxicity and I transplanted this to a bigger pot now which has a mixture of 80% peat moss a d 20% pest moss but with some feeds in it. Hoping that it grows well and doesn't burn.
I just gave it plain water with like juice for today and will see what are the results.

What do you think is the problem, why are the leaves curling and looking like claws?

420-magazine-mobile924293015.jpg
420-magazine-mobile472032137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile118655840.jpg

Looks like too much Nitrogen to me. You should try flushing the medium with plain pH'd water. Then go low strength on the nutes. You may have locked out the other nutrients the plant is suppose to get. Make sure you have proper pH and to not go over board on the nutes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like too much Nitrogen to me. You should try flushing the medium with plain pH'd water. Then go low strength on the nutes. You may have locked out the other nutrients the plant is suppose to get. Make sure you have proper pH and to not go over board on the nutes.

Bro I transplanted this to a bigger pot where I put 80% peat moss so the roots and plant can get more of the area with less nitrogen maybe and gave it plain water with some lime juice

Is the plant dead yet or there is still some hope?

Also even after fixing this, the clawing will not go away. You are looking at new growth to make sure they aren't doing the same. And just so you know transplanting can cause this to happen. Do not put lime juice. Test your pH on your eater before you add anything.

Last thing... It is better to let the plant get very dry with dirt than to over water. Watering everyday at that stage is just overkill. Let the plant roots find the water. You want to water outside the root zone and go slow. Do not just dump water in. You want to water the plant when the pot is super light.

Back
Top Bottom