Help please - Will this work?

2girls1bud

ive been searched at school and found a throw together pipe I made, so I told them it wasn't mine and so far they believe, but I might have to take a drug test at 8ish in the morning, ive been drinking green tea and took a lax yesterday and just now since I was caught. im gonna drink pickle juice too but idk how I will do, I smoked that morning too so I definitely don't have time on my hands and no money means no detox kit, does anyone know if I could pass it with all that im doing?? im 19y/o 5'2 and 140ish in weight, and the last time I smoked before that was I think about a week or so?

turns out they didn't drug test me, but I have a feeling my parents want to anyway, and to top it off im now in the pooling to be randomly tested from now on (not even a year left of school) class of 2016! wootwoot -_-

Congrats on not having to be tested. For your parent's test you can substitute with clean urine from a friend. I don't think they would be watching over you while you pee.

I agree. Fake/substitute urine is the way to go..BUT...your parents home test may not check for temp or how old it is so have a friend pee for you & save it..but do not use your friends pee for the school test...unless... The time period between when your friend peed and the actual test is LESS THAN 24 hours and when you give the sample it is between 92-98 degrees..However since you haven't smoked that much. If you can squeeze out another week without being tested or smoking you might be good. Make sure you drink plenty of water. Lots.

Back
Top Bottom