Help please!

SourSkunkD

as i am a new grower i dont know if this is ok or not. i got a clone recently which was under a 1000w lamp, as of now the plant is ~1ft from the soil. my lamp is a 150w lamp and im going to add another 100w ( sorry its all i have at the moment. but my ? will it seriously stree the plant due to the w difference?????

Re: help please!!!

or should i clone it? idk how to upload pics from a phone but if thats possible i will!

I have moved plants between T5, 1000w HPS, 400 MH, and outdoors. I'm constantly moving teens around and reorganizing. Yours will be fine. The growth rate will slow as compared to them being under the 1000w light, but they'll be just fine.

You can expect a fairly large stretch in height as a result, but they may even like a little break from the 1000w light they've been getting. I think you want to try to get more light on them than what you're suggesting though, especially once you get into flower. High Output T5 lamps can be pretty productive and affordable - maybe combined with CFL's and you may be surprised at the yield you could get. Not going to flower well, though if you only have a single 150w and 100w.

Having said that, if it's all you have, better than buying meds - you'll still get some meds from it.

:goodluck:

but i hear ya a 4 bulb t5 is like 110 near me so thats ok but its not like im looking for cheapest thing i see either.

Back
Top Bottom