Help please

noobfarmer

5abf25d69b0e251ea2daccec907809d2.jpg
fb302f579bdbe801c9551adce83a8c3f.jpg

I'll take a better photo later one was showing dropping Sunday night so I skipped water on them last night now all 3 are drooping and have gone a lighter green what could this be.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

5abf25d69b0e251ea2daccec907809d2.jpg
fb302f579bdbe801c9551adce83a8c3f.jpg

I'll take a better photo later one was showing dropping Sunday night so I skipped water on them last night now all 3 are drooping and have gone a lighter green what could this be.

t can be saved if you act now Flush the plant get your PH in check and its time to feed the plant going yellow as she wants -(N)-

t can be saved if you act now Flush the plant get your PH in check and its time to feed the plant going yellow as she wants -(N)-
I forgot to add roots are showing through bottom of pot could they need re potting?
They've grown alot in 3 days
8a5a2b5331018c56e8c86df6b9b9b893.jpg

Depends on how big you want to grow and you want to make sure you have room in the grow room even when you switch into flowering it's still going to double its growth. Then it will start to slow down and stop now it's producing buds by this point you want to put it in as big as a pot as you can possibly fit 5 gallons if you can or more I like the Home Depot pails 5 gallons and that work great just puncture some holes on the bottom for some good drainage fill it up with some nice soil and determine on what you going to feed it

Depends on how big you want to grow and you want to make sure you have room in the grow room even when you switch into flowering it's still going to double its growth. Then it will start to slow down and stop now it's producing buds by this point you want to put it in as big as a pot as you can possibly fit 5 gallons if you can or more I like the Home Depot pails 5 gallons and that work great just puncture some holes on the bottom for some good drainage fill it up with some nice soil and determine on what you going to feed it
Well I came home and there limp and crisp now and a slight more faded green no idea what's up

22 days old
Coco
Dr krippling incredible bulk
Neutrients dutch pro
Dutch take, dutch pro a and b,
EC at .8
Ph 5.7
Water daily
18/6 in veg fella

I didn't think you could over water in coco.
The roots are coming out of the bottom and when I got home they looked worse.
The coco was bone dry so I had to water them

Back
Top Bottom