Help?! Seedlings DWC

TheStruggle

This was them at first
image8668.jpg

Now they're like this?
image8714.jpg

I thought it could've been the light was to close 400w MH(set on 50% from ballast)
So I raised it a bit.

Idk maybe it could be over / under watering?
They're in a 6" net pot (hydroton)in a container filled wit tap water
With a air hose running to the bottom of the container.

Re: Help?!? SEEDLINGS DWC

if there stretching like that you may have to move the light closer, also i wouldnt put 3 plants into 1 pot,
also is that water the seedlings are sitting in?

TaylorMade420 is 100% right. They are stretching to much. You will really want to only have one plant in that pot. The water should not be that high they will welt witch is what it looks like they are doing. Do the have roots out of the rockwool? You really should have the water at the bottom of pot not in the pot. Then water from top until they drop roots in water bellow pot. If you have a drain hose on the side of bucket then use that to pour some in cup and then poor on rockwool one time a day.

if there stretching like that you may have to move the light closer, also i wouldnt put 3 plants into 1 pot,
also is that water the seedlings are sitting in?

I had the 400w MH about 3" away 50% making it 200w.
They stretched a lot too because I had waited so long to put them under light
But now I have it on 100% 4

Yes that is hydroton and I just watered them I thought they might have been dry.

TaylorMade420 is 100% right. They are stretching to much. You will really want to only have one plant in that pot. The water should not be that high they will welt witch is what it looks like they are doing. Do the have roots out of the rockwool? You really should have the water at the bottom of pot not in the pot. Then water from top until they drop roots in water bellow pot. If you have a drain hose on the side of bucket then use that to pour some in cup and then poor on rockwool one time a day.
image8737.jpg

I only have a certain amount of hydroton Ive got some more coming until i have to use the amount I have which is just enough to fill one net pot
I had the MH light at about 12in away from the top of the tallest seedling but they started yellowing a bit( possibly light bleaching?)
Now it's about 18in away in water bottles with holes at the bottom and I just surrounded them with hydroton because the stems were bending a lil bit.
Hopefully they all recover real nice but of not.. I've got a bag full of bagseed so I'll just keep giving it a og until I'm ready to buy some high quality seeds.

Back
Top Bottom