Help! Silver Afghan Kush

liambowld

i watered her on friday, i come back today (sunday) and shes going waaay downhill :(

friday -
2013-06-14_15_49_39.jpg

sunday -
2013-06-16_16_51_30.jpg

what could this problem possibly be? And can i bring her back? :(

Re: HELP!!! Silver Afghan Kush

cheers man! i gave her around 3/4 of a standard measuring jug, but i didnt think it was that much water because of her size. I have been using tomato feed at 1/4 strength for a month now with no problem, its not very hot in there, leds are cool and energy saving bulbs dont get that hot either, so i really dont know!

heck the soil about 2-3" below the surface. If its still really moist I would guess you gave too much. If shes bone dry you didnt give enough. :) These girls can be finacky sometimes. I have a lady in a 6"x6" pot and I hafta hand water her every day or shes not happy. Whats the nute level of your tom feed?
Also, is there anyway you can get a pic of the leaves and or stems?

That is a drastic change in just two days.

Looks like the plant was doing well until this. If you changed any of your routine I would be looking close at that as the
culprit. Give it a good inspection for bugs.

the soil is pretty moist throughout, NPK 4-5-8, pics are below, thanks for your help man!

2013-06-16_17_38_43.jpg

2013-06-16_17_39_07.jpg

2013-06-16_17_40_20.jpg

If you think it's over watering do what ever you can to help evaporate the water in the pot. A fan blowing on the soil
will speed up the drying.

thanks oldman60, have the fan on the soil now. Thank you Spimp i appreciate it!

she was a goner :(

dead mate, flopped right over

Back
Top Bottom