Help, the leaves on my plant are turning black, I don't think it's purple, what might be the cause and solution to this?

budman91

420 Member
My plant's leaves are turning black, any ideas on what might of caused this and what solution might help? Currently the buds all look fine to me, it's just the leaves. All of the pistols on the plant's buds are orange for the most part, don't have a 100x microscope or better to verify color of trichomes for percentage of see through white, milky white, and amber orange. Plant never drooped down or wilted so hard to say if it could of been due to over or under watering. I think it may be a copper deficiency but I may be wrong, any help greatly appreciated!

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

Looks completely natural to me. The leaves look healthy. Copper deficiences are pretty rare. I see it's an outside grow, has the temperatures been getting colder at night, like down around 50-55 degrees? I'd say you've got nothing to worry about, a lot of plants will get purple when the temps start falling. What strain is it? It may have the purple phenotype. You don't need 100X magnification, a jewelers loop will work fine (20X-60X), sometimess even a good magnifying glass will work.

Back
Top Bottom