Help to Identify - Please

stoneshirt

Hello everyone,this is my second Post.
My first was a Question on Red CLFs,I would like to understand light Color more. The Curly Q CLF I saw at the local Building Center was Red.I Posted a Question here as to rather this would serve me,along side my 6700K CLF for augmented Light.Forgive me for not remembering the Name of the Gentleman,who responded..He gave the answer,which I readily accepted,good enough."If it's only the Glass that's Red,Probably not"...I know that some People use a Green Light (for safety) in their Grow rooms,but I'm thinking there probably just Green Glass.Maybe they do go to the effort to seek out the Bulbs that are used in Photographic Darkrooms,maybe not.so there isn't a Red CLF???
This is my main reason for Posting right NOW,can someone please look at My Photos,(I don't think I got them in the right place!)you can see them in ''Members Galleries" under stoneshirt.All I know is the Seeds came from Calif,with some Tourist Friends.I'm living here in the Highlands of Panama.I've searched around,and around,the closest I've found as far as appearance, is what you guys are calling G13(White Widow?)...I know it is predominantly a Sativa.But It's only about 6'' tall and has nine Nodes!!..The Mother is out on my Property in the Country,which I have only visited once,so I haven't had a chance to STUDY Her for Growth patterns.Any Ideas? God,enough for now,your Friend,Ken

Re: Help to Identify/Please....

This is a Foot note..Those Clones,and the Mother,seem not to have any large SUNLEAF,all the same size Leaves,Bottom to TOP!??:peace:

Back
Top Bottom