Help - What is wrong with my plants?

this whole thread has gotten confusing, the original person who started it is Kai420Fowler, then WeedandHead jumped in with his plant problem. WeedandHead should have started his/her own thread. Because Autoflower is talking about Fanleafs who was talking about Kai420 and now WeedandHead is answering Autoflowers question on a plant thats not WeedandHead. SEE! Confusing, if you're not following along.

Absolutely!! I am over this whole thing! To confusing and didn't realize I wasn't commenting on the original poster. I thought i was until I went to the start. Thank you DeanB. Sorry Kai420Fowler.

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

this whole thread has gotten confusing, the original person who started it is Kai420Fowler, then WeedandHead jumped in with his plant problem. WeedandHead should have started his/her own thread. Because Autoflower is talking about Fanleafs who was talking about Kai420 and now WeedandHead is answering Autoflowers question on a plant thats not WeedandHead. SEE! Confusing, if you're not following along.
Yea I got confused too but the plant is all good now

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Back
Top Bottom