Help - What is wrong with my plants?

Then you didnt flush them well at all. Simple directions....So simple
It still got the same amount of nutes in that 1 litter of water also I think you are mistaking I gave them the 1 liter after I flushed them with a lot of water

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Yes that is correct I gave the big 1 only 1 litter

Again, you didnt listen to directions 1 single bit. You just ask for help and dont listen. You will never grow a decent plant if you cant learn.
You NEVER EVER give a plant only 1 liter. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY YOU HAD SALT PROBLEMS!!!

You never water at all until the whole pot is DRY! It will be so light you cannot believe it has a plant or dirt in it. THEN WHEN YOU FEED OR WATER YOU WATER OR FEED UNTIL THE SOIL CANNOT HOLD ANYMORE.

I PLAINLY TOLD YOU TO FLUSH AND THEN RUN 1 GALLON (4 LITERS) OF 1/2 STRENGTH NUTES THROUGH EACH PLANT AFTER THE FLUSH..
You should have taken 1 teaspoon of nutes and put it in 4 liters of water and put the whole thing in 1 single plant! Then repeat to the next plant!

Hate to tell you this but all you just did is half ass flush your plant and then added salt back in it.

When you feed only 1 liter you're putting salt in the upper half and it will sit there. Then when you feed again it just pushes it down a bit. You are repeating the same process that got you into trouble because you didnt take such simple direction. A 5 gallon bucket should get a minimum of 5 liters every single time its fed or watered. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Thats why we wait till the soil is dry all the way through before you feed or water.

Good luck to you. Theres no sense in trying to help anymore. Your going to do whatever it is you want to do even after you asked what to do.....

Should I run mine once more ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No. Yours sounds like you probably flushed enough. Dont add CO2. Just let her be. She will perk back up in no time and be happier then shes been in a while!

PAGE 2

Heres what you can do.

FLUSH the salts out of the soil. If in a 5 gallon pot then flush with at least 10 gallons of water. After that 10 gallons runs through the soil and cleans out the salts then take 1 more gallon of water and add 1/2 strength nutes to it and feed. Then let the plant dry. After a flush it will take quite a while to get dry.

Its good practice to flush with 3 times the pot capacity in water. So if in a 1 gallon pot then flush with 3 gallons of water. If in a 3 gallon pot flush with 9 gallons of water. Add 1/2 strength nutes to the last gallon and let dry.
Your plants will be pissed and leaves probably saggy for a day but after that they will start to perk up and look better.
After the flush DO NOT feed or water again until the soil is thoroughly dry to the bottom!!

PAGE 2

Heres what you can do.

FLUSH the salts out of the soil. If in a 5 gallon pot then flush with at least 10 gallons of water. After that 10 gallons runs through the soil and cleans out the salts then take 1 more gallon of water and add 1/2 strength nutes to it and feed. Then let the plant dry. After a flush it will take quite a while to get dry.

Its good practice to flush with 3 times the pot capacity in water. So if in a 1 gallon pot then flush with 3 gallons of water. If in a 3 gallon pot flush with 9 gallons of water. Add 1/2 strength nutes to the last gallon and let dry.
Your plants will be pissed and leaves probably saggy for a day but after that they will start to perk up and look better.
After the flush DO NOT feed or water again until the soil is thoroughly dry to the bottom!!

0089d25d4788b2cc3ce275330d28b8eb.jpg

Also; is this light burn, or a bigger problem.

It still got the same amount of nutes in that 1 litter of water also I think you are mistaking I gave them the 1 liter after I flushed them with a lot of water

I am not mistaking. I know you fed them after.....Thats what I said to do...But how much did I say to feed?????1 gallon each!!!!! They are already wet! They cannot get wetter! The 1 gallon of food is so it works evenly into the whole pot of soil!!!

0089d25d4788b2cc3ce275330d28b8eb.jpg

Also; is this light burn, or a bigger problem.

I cant click on it to make it bigger to see it. You need to use the 420 magazines picture button in the app. I dont have Iphone so I cant tell you where it is in your phone. That does not look like light burn from what I see though.

I didn't really know what I was doing starting out. I ended up buying a book that helped steer me in the right direction. That was previous to me buying the book...

Heck, some people grow in 100% perlite. Nothing else at all. Google "Hempy Bucket".

I cant click on it to make it bigger to see it. You need to use the 420 magazines picture button in the app. I dont have Iphone so I cant tell you where it is in your phone. That does not look like light burn from what I see though.

85bc8b9c6642efe55dd2ba9ff0b6ce1b.jpg

I'm new to the app and I'm not sure how to do it. I tried once and I got a rejection email

I am not mistaking. I know you fed them after.....Thats what I said to do...But how much did I say to feed?????1 gallon each!!!!! They are already wet! They cannot get wetter! The 1 gallon of food is so it works evenly into the whole pot of soil!!!
Sorry

85bc8b9c6642efe55dd2ba9ff0b6ce1b.jpg

I'm new to the app and I'm not sure how to do it. I tried once and I got a rejection email

You will probably get one in the email again lol. You will know you do it right when after you add the picture you see the 420Magazine watermark in the lower right corner.
I would let that go for a bit. See if it spreads. To me it dont look like it will and then you will know if your ok. I think you will be fine. It looks to me like it got a hot dose of nutes is all.

You will probably get one in the email again lol. You will know you do it right when after you add the picture you see the 420Magazine watermark in the lower right corner.
I would let that go for a bit. See if it spreads. To me it dont look like it will and then you will know if your ok. I think you will be fine. It looks to me like it got a hot dose of nutes is all.

Literally couldn't have helped me more. Thank you

Literally couldn't have helped me more. Thank you

The only other thing I see is that when you flushed them they were sitting on the floor. The purpose of flushing is getting the salts etc. outta there. My pots when I flush are raised up on grates about 3-4" so the water and crap drains out. It helps and makes so much of a difference believe it or not. My 1st grow was made up of so many newbie mistakes. Lighting, over watering etc. I had tons of problems, but I have learned
Good luck!!!!

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

The only other thing I see is that when you flushed them they were sitting on the floor. The purpose of flushing is getting the salts etc. outta there. My pots when I flush are raised up on grates about 3-4" so the water and crap drains out. It helps and makes so much of a difference believe it or not. My 1st grow was made up of so many newbie mistakes. Lighting, over watering etc. I had tons of problems, but I have learned
Good luck!!!!

Oh on the small pots the drains are on the side not the bottom and the big 1 is used the catcher and placed it under it to lift it up

Good luck!!!!

I actually stacked 2-3 game cases under the bucket to raise it up and inch or two thank you for the heads up though !

Okay; so I flushed it a few days ago; and bent the top branches down. The plant still isn't looking much better. Growing in mg (shitty soil, I know..) used black magic fert (5ml) till I found out I'm giving it a n toxicity. I flushed the plant for in total of 7 minutes. (Once for 3 minutes, let it drain. Than again for 4 minutes)
I was using a full spectrum light that is placed at the very top of my tent and angled around the plant. I thought it was light burn so I stopped using them and went to using a spiral 100 watt bulb.
Mix of mg and perlite. 80-20.
18/6 for the most part. Sometime 24/0. Once left for a weekend and the people never turned it off; so that happened.
Temp is always been 68-78 and humidity was recently very low (11-21% all the time) now I cut off the exhaust fan and closed all ports and it began to rise to 40-50%.
Is it too late for another transportation because I Fucking hate this soil..

Back
Top Bottom