Help - What is wrong with my plants?

I haven't fed since the flush. Considering flushing it again since the leaves are still a dark green. Good or stupid thing to do??

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I haven't fed since the flush. Considering flushing it again since the leaves are still a dark green. Good or stupid thing to do??

Without going to the beginning of this thread, but I think I remember something about growing in Miracle-Gro?

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

Without going to the beginning of this thread, but I think I remember something about growing in Miracle-Gro?

If so I would think about getting some better soil and put them in the new soil.

If so I would think about getting some better soil and put them in the new soil.

Yeah; I was considering doing that but didn't know if it was safe or not since the roots are probably attached to the bucket by now. I would like to use black magic soil; but a lot of people recommend ffof.
What is my best bet here..?

In my position; how would you go about this ? I feel as if the soil is slowly killing it; but if I re transplant it will finish it off

In my position; how would you go about this ? I feel as if the soil is slowly killing it; but if I re transplant it will finish it off

I would carefully remove the plants from the pots lay them in tub/shower carefully rinse them and put them in new soil. They will be droppy and shocky looking, bit should show some bounce back in a couple of days. Sending positive canna vibes your way.

Looks like the soil is not doing them any good.

Yeah; I was considering doing that but didn't know if it was safe or not since the roots are probably attached to the bucket by now. I would like to use black magic soil; but a lot of people recommend ffof.
What is my best bet here..?

I grow in HappyFrog

Take them out the pot, and lay the plant in the tub? Is this too wash out current nutrients in it ?

The problem will be if you transplant into good soil, you will be bringing the MG that is attached to the root ball with it. Then you still will have a problem, just not as big. The MG doesn't do well in flower, so its best to try to fix before that happens. I believe that is why she is suggesting to rinse the roots.

I'm just very skeptical about laying in the tub and rinsing.. I understand why I need too; I'm just trying to too fuck up more than I already have .

The problem will be if you transplant into good soil, you will be bringing the MG that is attached to the root ball with it. Then you still will have a problem, just not as big. The MG doesn't do well in flower, so its best to try to fix before that happens. I believe that is why she is suggesting to rinse the roots.
Yes. Thank you

So I'm getting ready to purchase new soil. I looked up videos and people actually grow in miracle grow.

Is it still in my best interest to transplant in to new soil (black magic) or should I try and flush once more to try and finish getting nutrients out ?

I think if you already flushed with twice the amount of your pots volume you don't need to flush again...especially if your going to upgrade your soil ASAP.

I have seen several videos on another site and several pics on here where when people transplanted they simply washed away as much of the old soil from the root-ball with gentle spray pressure and some mild kneading of the root-ball once it got small in a bucket with just plain tap water. they even let it dry on a towel for 15 minutes before carefully placing it into their new soil mixture

you should definitely look for some MORE videos on some site that offers them, it make take several search term combinations to find just what your looking for and some of the videos are SO long, SO very long (you might even get disappointed watching half-way through MANY videos on the matter, keep watching and Quit looking at your girls. Yeah, go watch MORE videos, look for vids less than 3yrs old with lots of views/comments, but then don't take my advice other than the videos please

I was only going to flush if I didn't upgrade the soil. Funds are low rn; and I don't get paid for another week. I have the money to go buy more soil right now, but I'd prefer not too. Especially if I can try one more BIG flush too clear out any extra chemicals I added when using fertilizer.
I'm going to look more in to it before doing it that way I have a much better understanding of what it is that I am doing. Thanks for the help !

Do Not remove leaves that are dying. Think about this , yes it does make your plant look better to your eyes but the plant for some reason is taking nutrition from some leaves to feed the rest of the plant. This is a guarantee, if you pull off dead or dying leaves the plant will just move on to taking what it needs from the next leaf. And then you can pull them off and it will move to a new Leaf. Do not remove leaves when a plant is in that stage unless there is absolutely nothing left in the leaf and it basically falls off. And it's hard to diagnose anything with a purple picture

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Like he said dying leaves is also the plant known it dont need that bottom stuff it drains all the goodness and drops it plants use leaves to store food till they need it dont over water dont over feed less is best

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom