Help - What is wrong with my plants?

So now youre unsure if you under flushed them? After I told you how much water to run through them. Its very easy to get an old milk jug or something and refill it so you know how much water you ran through them.
Anyways, as long as you flushed them well enough the leaves will probably all sag down for a day maybe 2.
Did you give pH'ed half strength nutes to a gallon of "good" water at the end of the flush?

I'm growing in miracle grow; I didn't think I should do that. I flushed for that reason. I was adding fertilizer not knowing miracle grow was self releasing

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm growing in miracle grow; I didn't think I should do that. I flushed for that reason. I was adding fertilizer not knowing miracle grow was self releasing

Sometimes flushing with time released miracle grow can cause problems because unless you flush really really well youre causing all the nutrients to release at one time because of all the water.

Sometimes flushing with time released miracle grow can cause problems because unless you flush really really well youre causing all the nutrients to release at one time because of all the water.

I ran the water for about 4 minutes the first time; let it drain. Than ran it again for another 3 and currently standing in my bathroom letting it drain

But the big 1 was started in miracle grow so the big 1 does have some miracle grow in it but I dought it has time released nutes in it

The only thing to fear is bad weed

But the big 1 was started in miracle grow so the big 1 does have some miracle grow in it but I dought it has time released nutes in it

62048971e6dbfcbd5fb255291acd8444.jpg

I ran the water for about 4 minutes the first time; let it drain. Than ran it again for another 3 and currently standing in my bathroom letting it drain

I run mine for way less than that

Considering throwing c02 in the tent so it can quickly dry out

Back
Top Bottom