What is wrong with my plants? Help

its indica based so leaves should not be that thin imo
Long thin leaves could just be the strain. Pale green is usually a nitrogen deficiency. I'm not a soil grower so take this with a grain of salt. Hopefully someone else can add their experience.

In coco water every day a little when they are small, when they get bigger they will need to be watered 2-3 times a day. Coco needs 5.8-6.2 pH Just keep pH'ing your nutrient solution to 5.8pH and feed, just keep feeding them 5.8pH nutrient every time and your pH issue will work itself out.

Also, don't worry about over watering coco, if you have good drain holes in your container it is virtually impossible to over water coco, the roots will have 25-30% oxygen content even fully saturated.

I would back off on the nutrient level as well, I would also look into Coco nutrients if you don't already have them, you can use regular base nutrients, but the coco nutrient formula does help some. Coco likes to bind up cal-mag & Potassium, so a base nutrient formulated for coco helps with the their special needs.

Here is are a few good videos for you by LEDRF, he is a good coco grower.

i have got cana nutrients will wait a few days for it to dry out and give them half what i have been giving them but my concern is it might be potassium defic?
In coco water every day a little when they are small, when they get bigger they will need to be watered 2-3 times a day. Coco needs 5.8-6.2 pH Just keep pH'ing your nutrient solution to 5.8pH and feed, just keep feeding them 5.8pH nutrient every time and your pH issue will work itself out.

Also, don't worry about over watering coco, if you have good drain holes in your container it is virtually impossible to over water coco, the roots will have 25-30% oxygen content even fully saturated.

I would back off on the nutrient level as well, I would also look into Coco nutrients if you don't already have them, you can use regular base nutrients, but the coco nutrient formula does help some. Coco likes to bind up cal-mag & Potassium, so a base nutrient formulated for coco helps with the their special needs.

Here is are a few good videos for you by LEDRF, he is a good coco grower.

Don't let them dry out, water them every day, Canna A&B are good nutrients...I re-read your first post and saw you gave 7ml/gallon of each part, I would drop it to 5ml/gallon, and pH @ 5.8pH, and feed them every day to 15% run off. :)

they are in 5 gallon buckets and are very small plants you sure i should have 15% run of in such big buckets
Don't let them dry out, water them every day, Canna A&B are good nutrients...I re-read your first post and saw you gave 7ml/gallon of each part, I would drop it to 5ml/gallon, and pH @ 5.8pH, and feed them every day to 15% run off. :)

Do you have drain holes in the buckets?

Since you have been watering every 3-5 days the coco is dry (never let them dry out in coco), you may not need to water to 15% run off at first, but if you water every day 1/4-1/2 gallon, then the coco will become saturated as it should be and then you'll start to see 15% runoff with daily feedings. (unless they are drinking a lot)

The way coco works is you keep the medium saturated and the next feeding replenishes the nutrient at the roots and flushes out the old to runoff, so every time you feed daily, or as they get bigger 2-3 times a day you're actually flushing and replenishing nutrient and oxygen to the roots.:)

Next time you'll know to start them off in smaller pots and transplant as they grow, unless they are Auto's, they need to be started in their final container.

Back
Top Bottom