Help with First Grow - Northern Lights Fem Vision Seeds

smus

Hi guys this is my first grow the strain that I will be doing is northern lights fem by vision seeds unfortunately not all the seeds sprouted rookie mistake over watering I'm using a 130 watt cfl bulb for about 10 days and then I will be changing to the 400 watt mh bulb for the rest of the vegetative stage my medium is soil perlite coco mix which I bought at the local hydroponic store it has no nutrients in it whatsoever so i was told the nutrients that I have are named cyco grow a and grow b are these any good?
In the past I have made attempts at growing but unfortunately my plant went hermie so here i am trying again the temp is usaly around 30 to 35 degrees unfortunately I do not have any way to cool the room down further i have a cieling fan and a few small fans but I will be investing in a portable air conditioner within the next month when my budget allows it i do have a grow tent but I'm not using it at the moment because I don't want the heat to build up too much so until I get my air conditioner I won't be using the tent the size of the tent is 165cm high 95cm long and 65cm wide
Mmy light schedule will be 18 hours on 6 hours off for vegetative stage and then 12 hours on 12 hours off for flowering I think I've covered just about everything I can think of at the moment if you guys have any questions please let me know im open to all suggestions and criticism
Thanks alot for reading so happy to be posting in 420 i know there is alot of great growers on here will be posting once a week or so
Cheers smus

Re: HELP First Grow Northern Lights Fem Vision Seeds

1428506149889.jpg

The fans will only move the hot air in the room. 30+ degrees is a lot but if you will soon have gold to buy an ac system just keep them in vege. No use flowering with these temps. Do you have The possibility to exhaust air from your room?

Re: HELP First Grow Northern Lights Fem Vision Seeds

Hey there mate they spouted on the 6th of april well im new to all this a few failed attempts lol im really confused on nutes atm i just want two know what a good veg nute and a good bloom nute that i can get in australia i tried looking for fox farms line but no luck any suggestions ? Thanks in advance

Hey mate look atm im leaving the door open with a cieling fan on full speed but im a few weeks off buying the portable ac just purchased 4.5x4.5x6.5
tent and also a carbonfilter and a 250cfm exhaust fan
So that should arrive in about a week ill freeze a bucket of ice and try it out thanks for the suggestion

Need to sort out better ventilation !

Plants really do need a fresh air exchange some 15 to 20 times per hour.

Exhaust/extraction fan placed near the ceiling (as hot rise's) will help lower temps & need to get that exhaust out side of the room.

May need to work on intake either by a passive means (vent) or an active inline fan.

Hi all i will be updating in a few days with pics just planted a germinated
.x1 wos strawberry blue fem
.x2 afgani regular
.x2 white widow x big bud
.x1 northern lights vission seeds lets see if these sprout crossing fingers

Ok well i think im just gonna move the plants into my room with ac set two 25 degrees until i get the portable ac hooked up thanks for advice really apreciate the advice

Back
Top Bottom