Help with GDP

voucher

First time grower, my first post here.
70 to 92 degrees (usually only gets to 86)
16 hours light
Started with 250w mh bulb, switched to 96w CFL (for heat control)
Fan on 24/7
30 to 48% RH
House flies
14" pots (not sure how many gallons)
Kelloggs potting soil
Well water
Yeast based Co2
Home made reflector walls

I think my plants are starting to look unhealthy. I might be over watering them. I'm not feeding them anything other than light, wind and Co2. They have some black spots on some of the leaves, but I think that's from the flies. They flies won't be a problem by the end of the month when the weather gets cooler. Once that happens, I plan on switching back to the 250w MH bulb. I'm going to try to post some pictures, and I will add some more tonight. I didn't cut the leaves, I got the clones like that.

IMAG02408.jpg

IMAG02399.jpg

IMAG02386.jpg

Looks like the bigger one suffering from mild heat stress. Open the window up or let some more air in to cool them. Increase RH to 50-65%. Yeast based Co2 doesn't really work for Cannabis they require high dosage of Co2 (over 1500 PPM) to be any useful. Other than that they're doing good.

I got the only window in the room blocked off. The 250w MH bulb lets out too much light thru the frosted glass of what used to be the bathroom in my garage (previous owners did some strange stuff). I'm working on a way to vent out the hot air and bring in cool air while not attracting any attention. I do open up the door and let in some fresh air every night as soon as my lights kick on.
IMAG025210.jpg

IMAG02538.jpg

thank you Twelve12 for your fast response

Back
Top Bottom