Help with HPS light set up for 4x4

Kaldean

Hello :) I’m growing 4 plants with a vipaspectra 600w, but I’m running out of coverage, wanna switch to a hps found a cheap digital one on Amazon but haven’t got a clue if it’s suitable, would love some help to steer me in the right direction please, thank yous:)

....wanna switch to a hps found a cheap digital one on Amazon but haven’t got a clue if it’s suitable, would love some help to steer me in the right direction please, thank yous...
Roy's suggestion is good and might be the easiest in the long run.

I grow with some inexpensive LEDs and it works for me so I can't really answer your question. What I am familiar with is that you have to help the lighting and HPS people out a bit before they can tell you about your light and whether it is suitable.

Need to know things like brand or make of light. And model and other info usually found on some tag or sticker. All that info should be on the listing on Amazon.

How big is your grow area?
I'd probably just get another VS and hang it alongside
Hello Roy, me grow tent is 1mx1m and 2 meters high, I usually grow 2 plants and it’s not too bad, although the buds are not tight at all, now I’m growing 4 plants the light ain’t covering them already and still a few weeks away from switching, and I’m having problems with heat, lack of, was thinking that the hos would sort out all my problems ?

Roy's suggestion is good and might be the easiest in the long run.

I grow with some inexpensive LEDs and it works for me so I can't really answer your question. What I am familiar with is that you have to help the lighting and HPS people out a bit before they can tell you about your light and whether it is suitable.

Need to know things like brand or make of light. And model and other info usually found on some tag or sticker. All that info should be on the listing on Amazon.
Hello SmokingWings, and yeah that would make sense wouldn’t it to give the description of the 2 I have found :rofl: I dunno if I can add the link so I will put up pics if that helps, the first 2 are the first light, and the other 2 are the other light if that makes sense

31A25A8A-5A95-4AFD-9CC9-5B9176DE4279.jpeg

E02AD101-9A12-4C4F-9324-23F097F937B0.jpeg

CF45CC2D-4C57-4ABD-B12D-A54405C70767.jpeg

1C0E309C-0DD6-4111-A887-7DB077EF4198.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom