Help Setting Up New Grow Room

jong

420 Member
Thanks for any advice and help!
I’m in a state that now has medical so I’m gearing up for my first legal Grow! I have been enjoying this wonderful plant for over 50 years.
I have followed a lot of growers over the years and have enjoyed success with indoor and outdoor growing for some time.
I have a 9 X 11 room to work with that I would like input on setup.
I have to use just the one room to veg and flower in.
I would like to harvest every 8-9 weeks and hav 18 plants in veg from clones after a run or two.
With my room size restriction how would you split up the room? How long to veg the plants?...
Here is what I have so far:
1 - HLG 550V2 LED (4X4 flower coverage)
2 - Electric Sunshine 300’s LED (4x4 flower coverage)
1 - 1000 wt HPS (4x4 flower coverage)
18 plants in veg (no restrictions)
18 plants in flower
Fans and 6” charcoal filter...
18 - 5 gallon pots and numerous small pots for seedlings...
Ocean Forrest potting soil for the soil and earthworm castings...
Any and all ideas really appreciated!

Biggest thing in flower is 0 light leaks

So tents are very nice to achieve this

You will also need nutes after 4-5 weeks with FFOF soil

The fox farm trio runs pretty hot if u choose that
A cheaper, and I feel better, I've used both, is GH Flora Trio
Also get some calmag and a pH pen for yer water

Thanks! I do have a pin to PH water. I have thought of the gh flors trio as well.
The law allows 6 plants in flower and 6 plants in veg.
6 for me, 6 for my wife and 6 for another person as I will be a care giver. Total per law is 18 in one room or under one roof.
I like the idea of a tent for veg or a tent for flower. I do understand 0 light leaks... during flower.

I was thinking of a 4x 4 Grow tent for the veg so I wouldn’t have to get another filter. It would be on 18/6 and the rest of the room for flower 12/12. Has anyone grown 18 or so plants before in a bedroom - not a grow tent along with a good filter? Will it keep the rest of the house from not smelling of weed?
The way the house is built the rooms are tight.

You sound like you have a good plan. But, my best advise is keep the vegging clones in a separate room from the flowering gals. I refuse to trust a tent. I have a 5x5 Gorilla for flowering. Most expensive one I have ever owned and also the worst. Point being, you do not want any longer get contamination.

Back
Top Bottom