Indoor or Outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? 4" rock wool cubes
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? aero garden cfls
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 78
RH of Room/Cabinet? 50s
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8
Any Pests? none
How Often are you Watering? every other day
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? 1/4 when they were in 1.5"cube then 1/2 when moved to 4" cubes

So here is the deal i germ the strawberry about 3 wks ago the violator was a wk or two after, I also did a 8ball kush too the last bean to germ so very small. i realized i forgot to add calamag to the nute solution, when i started my rock wool :( I soon started seeing cal def spots on their leaves. When i put them into the 4"cubes, i did add calamag to the nute mix which i set at 1/2 strength. When the new growth came in the spots disappeared :) but now i have some kinda of whitening starting from the center of the leave outward ?? kinda looks like a N def to me but could also be a slight nute burn ?? what do u think ???

strawberry diesel
st_d2.JPG
st_d1.JPG

violator kush
vil_k2.JPG
vil_K1.JPG

hi m8 am on ma first grow so still learning and observing but from the pictures a would say that it looks like nute burn a had the same problem n flushed ma plants and havent had a problem since apart from one plant were ma leaves are dying bottom to top any way no time to dwell lol hope this helps and heres a pic of that plant its in shit state lol
101_0223.JPG
:goodluck:

Well couple days of straight h20 and all looks good on the new growth :) thank god I am so use to adding nutes to my wool for cuttings, i added it to my beans too :( dumb mistake which probably will set me back a couple wks :( oh well lesson learned Gonna raise the ph a tad today with my new h20 i ll set it around 6.2 have been at 5.8 and the straight h20 has calamag in it and is reading 200ppm. My soaker bottle was reading 400ppm So that is where i messed up

Back
Top Bottom