Help!

jefrej

Hi everyone need some good and helpful advice on whats happening with my plants, any help will be really appreciateable

here are some pics

IMG_078728.jpg

IMG_078830.jpg

IMG_078928.jpg

IMG_079020.jpg

I use like 2L for 7 plants. I water them every 3 days. what I'm doing wrong? the soil is okay because two cheese plants are growing well.

Lack of oxygen in the root zone or lack of drain holes in the pot cause the leaves to droop like that.

Are they clones? Look very tall and skinny for from seed.

Don't know might be, I'm not using any nutrients atm just water.

basically i got 600v lamp in the tent and 7 plants as I said earlier, also I do have fan but I don't use atm (should I ? its between 6-7 week as well ) and i water them every 2 maybe maximum 3 days around 2 litre per all pots ( 7 ) with holes in the bottom.

Have you considered your "air" grow room air should be replaced at least every 5 minutes, Could be to much heat. Pot size don't cause your issue. basicly look at room temp, and if you stick your finger in soil up to the second "knuckle" on your finger and feel wet
- you are good. do you have an extraction fans?. Do not think it's an nutrient issue. Size of tent, again?

Well I do have extraction fan and size of the tent is like 1.2meter Imma double check Imma chexk that later on.... So what U think it is over heat + maybe under water because the light took the water from the plant through the leefs.... I think pot are good size and I do have feed for them too but not used yet...but about to use and it's called vitalink

Judge when to water by lifting each pot and seeing how much it weighs in your hand. You can check that weight against a pot full of dry soil, or moist soil for that matter, to see how they should be. Regulate your temps to around 75 degrees. Over 80 is getting high and over 90 causes real problems. Aside from the temperature, the air should be constantly recycling in there, at least while the lights are on, because they need fresh air. If your soil seems bad- like very compacted and it isn't draining properly, then it would be worthwhile to transplant into better soil. Also make sure your pH is tested and all water, or water mixed with nutrients, is between 6.5 and 7 ph.

Your soil looks like it is not going to drain well. It should have a bunch of perlite mixed with it for better drainage. And your plants aren't very big so if you are giving them 2 liters every couple days in that soil you will be overwatering. Or- if they are drying out every two or three days in that situation then the temps must be very high.

Back
Top Bottom