mh125cc

Hi all,

New here, but I need some advice as to what is wrong with my plant. I have 3 plants but only 1 seems to be suffering from leaves dying. I have added pictures as to what I am having to deal with. I am on my 3rd week of flowering. I have got advice off people in my area but no-one can seem to give a solid confirmation of what is going wrong. This is my first ever grow, but the buds look healthy from what I can see.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

:thanks:
20170814_174513.jpg
20170814_174507.jpg
20170814_174500.jpg
20170814_174449.jpg

Re: Help......

I did make a bad batch of feed, because the pump I was using wasn't powerful enough so I was getting 5.8ph at the top of the barrel and 5.2 when poured. I chucked away the 3/4 of a barrel (100L). But the problem is only affecting one of my 3 plants.

Re: Help......

I did make a bad batch of feed, because the pump I was using wasn't powerful enough so I was getting 5.8ph at the top of the barrel and 5.2 when poured. I chucked away the 3/4 of a barrel (100L). But the problem is only affecting one of my 3 plants.
How has your plant been doing?

Still not too good. I have found another plant starting to go the same way. I have found for some reason my 100l barrel has got a very low PH level at the bottom. I test before i feed everyday and the reading at the top of the water is around 6.0 and when I get to the bottom it's around 5.4. Obviously this must be causing problems so I am now going to feed in smaller buckets to try control exactly what I'm feeding my plants.

Still not too good. I have found another plant starting to go the same way. I have found for some reason my 100l barrel has got a very low PH level at the bottom. I test before i feed everyday and the reading at the top of the water is around 6.0 and when I get to the bottom it's around 5.4. Obviously this must be causing problems so I am now going to feed in smaller buckets to try control exactly what I'm feeding my plants.
Maybe you should just flush with water for a few days? That did the trick for me at the start of my grow this season.

Back
Top Bottom