Help!

GrowweedG

The leaves on my babies are starting to curl and began to look wrinkled . What could possibly cause this ? I'm 37 days into veg , they are bag seeds. I'm using dyna gro -grow for nutrients . Temps are always between 75-80 with lights on and drop to about 65-70 with lights off . I️ have a small coil heater in there for when I️ have the cold nights .
Humidity is always between 35-40%

420-magazine-mobile1486720197.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1803442905.jpg
420-magazine-mobile394931493.jpg

Help!!!

I'm using a t5 4ft 8 bulb but I️ only have 4 of the bulbs on right now . There about 6 inches away from the tallest plant

Re: Help!!!

Hi - what CS said! They look way better than what I was expecting after reading your opening. Ts gonna be fine .

Also what's yer water schedule

My thought too. Overwatering can make them droop. Do you let them dry out (almost fully) between waters?

They're pretty plants! I know that new growth looks a bit curly and odd, but they might grow out of it. Are they photoperiod flowering or auto flowering (I only ask because autos can occasionally throw out some weird leaves).

Nice work ..

Re: Help!!!

Hi - what CS said! They look way better than what I was expecting after reading your opening. Ts gonna be fine .

My thought too. Overwatering can make them droop. Do you let them dry out (almost fully) between waters?

They're pretty plants! I know that new growth looks a bit curly and odd, but they might grow out of it. Are they photoperiod flowering or auto flowering (I only ask because autos can occasionally throw out some weird leaves).

Nice work ..

Honestly I'm not sure what they are . I️ got them from a buddy who said they came from some fire stuff he had . Thanks a lot tho. I️ honestly think it could be from me over watering . I'm gonna let them fully dry out before I️ water again and see what happens .

Back
Top Bottom