Helping a friend grow a plant need advice

I just cut at angle, split the end a little, dip in cloning powder and plant in a small container with a humidity dome or anything you can set over top of it that is clear will work and wait for it to take root ( take a spray bottle and spray soil when needed. Good luck. ✌

Well with cloning what exactly do I do?

Did your friend mention if this was already a cloned plant before you took it over? Or was this from a seed? It looks like I'm seeing calyxes with pistils at the top of the plant?

You have a few ways you could clone.

420-magazine-mobile37180377.jpg

Where I circled you could cut that growth off from the stem to make clones. After you cut it off from the stem you can then make a angle cut like this..
( I would remove all that growth below where it's thriving so the plant could focus on what's most important)

420-magazine-mobile1426761662.jpg

Then I dip that stem into clonex, you could use any rooting gel or powder that you wanted. I've just had more success with clonex.

My clones currently are small enough to use seedling trays with a simple dome.

420-magazine-mobile337323173.jpg

If you do it that way you could then take the rest of that plant and place it in a 3gal tall container so you can literally bury as much of that stem as possible and continue growing as you are now.

Or... you could just cut off the upper half of the plant and try to make a large clone but remember it will take a while for it to root and then continue growing as well as it is now.

Will the upper half produce buds..bit dirty my mate just left it as he did because everyday the top half is getting bigger..

Back
Top Bottom