New pot grower here... need advice

hi_dry

Hey u guys, im new in the weed growing job, would need all the advice u could give me about weed growing process plz... need ur replies asap

Hi, i would like to know how i can c the difference between male and female as soon as possible plz

before you ask anything you should sit down and compile a list of ALL the questions you want answered and read through the threads here in the grow forum. Learn all the basics you can, get an understanding about growing and how the plant it self works. Then come get advice, its the only way your going to learn and actually be successful.
Peace P420

Hi, hum im trying indoor way, im just wondering wut kind of soil i should use... thx alrdy

Yeah still too vague. And your going to need to read alot. Just buy a book or read some grow journals and how to guides. Once you have a better understanding of general growing and the different ways to do it, we'll all be happy to answer any specific questions.

Although if you are just looking to play around with growing, not trying to have a continous self-supply, just start out with some styrofoam cups and miracle grow soil.

well got a last question... i have a 500 watts light, is it too much for 1 plant if not how far should i put it?

Back
Top Bottom