New here I need advice

Well its always nice to have some good opinions and advices from expirienced growers like you, all tho this is a bag seed, the weed it came from was an autoflowering strain but im not shure which one it was I can ask my dealer and report to you guys
What I have grown now in my tent in my journal is bag seed check it out. They are monster cropped taken off of the flowering mother

How much light should i give to her when the veggie phase is over cause some people say 12/12 and some say 16/8 what would you say as an advice.

Again guys thank you very much i learn so much things from you thats realy incredible
18/6 is standard in veg.
20/4 just gives an extra couple hrs of growth per day.
60 hours in a month.
Once you are ready to put her into flower, if she is a photo you need to give 12 hrs of uninterrupted darkness.
12/12 will activate the hormones she needs to flower.
Then you will need to do that for 8 -10 weeks straight.
Then chop cure smoke. :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill

18/6 is standard in veg.
20/4 just gives an extra couple hrs of growth per day.
60 hours in a month.
Once you are ready to put her into flower, if she is a photo you need to give 12 hrs of uninterrupted darkness.
12/12 will activate the hormones she needs to flower.
Then you will need to do that for 8 -10 weeks straight.
Then chop cure smoke. :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill
And so will I do thanks bill

Hi guys you remember i didn’t know which strain that bag seed came from and I do now cause I asked my dealer and he said it was an „Bubble Kush automatic“ strain.

So I’m not shure if that is even possible, that auto flowering strains can get pollinated to produce seeds.

Well I hope she is a she and everthing is gonna be allright I will update you guys in week 3 how she is dooing and the progress!.

Stay safe and happy growing

So I’m not shure if that is even possible, that auto flowering strains can get pollinated to produce seeds.
If Cannabis pollen lands on the stigma or pistils then the flower is pollinated. The usual result is a seed which might or might not sprout and produce a plant.

If Marijuana ends up being legalized by many more countries then the large seed companies that produce vegetable, flower and tree & shrub seeds by the 1,000s of pounds (or kilos) for farmers and gardeners then we could see strains that can not be pollinated. Think along the lines of the "seedless watermelon" and think about where they get the seeds so that farmers can plant their fields.

Yes, they can. If they're pollinated by another auto, you get an auto. If they're pollinated by a photoperiod strain they're a fast flowering strain.

keep an eye on it hard as it likely is a herm seed. herm seeds exponentially increase the chances of disaster. plants grown from these will often self seed excessively. there's already been a number of cooks in the kitchen - a la auto genetics - a herm seed just adds a layer trouble.

i would never grow a herm seed. i know folk who spent several yrs running good genetics, only to have the whole op fucked up because they started screwing around with with herms and autos trying to cheap out.

it's not so much of an issue if you kill everything off between runs. if you run perpetual though its gonna bite your ass eventually.

this is why i avoid bagseed as well. just not a good idea. i like to know my genetics are solid and where they came from.

keep an eye on it hard as it likely is a herm seed. herm seeds exponentially increase the chances of disaster. plants grown from these will often self seed excessively. there's already been a number of cooks in the kitchen - a la auto genetics - a herm seed just adds a layer trouble.

i would never grow a herm seed. i know folk who spent several yrs running good genetics, only to have the whole op fucked up because they started screwing around with with herms and autos trying to cheap out.

it's not so much of an issue if you kill everything off between runs. if you run perpetual though its gonna bite your ass eventually.

this is why i avoid bagseed as well. just not a good idea. i like to know my genetics are solid and where they came from.
Well I agree 100% with you guys but this is my first grow so I only have 1 plant at the moment i also ordered strains from royal queen seeds but that still needs to arrive at my place

Well I agree 100% with you guys but this is my first grow so I only have 1 plant at the moment i also ordered strains from royal queen seeds but that still needs to arrive at my place

just keep an eye on this one in flower.

Hi guys so here is a little update on the bag seed plant that i started, so now she is in
Week 3 (day5) she has been growing good and healthy with no problems.

I will do a grow Journal as soon as I get my stuff that i ordered shipment is like 6 weeks to my place where i live, i hope that all comes before the veggie phase ends and i will uppot in week 4 to a bigger growing bag.

Just wanted to give you an update

Stay happy and have fun growing

4E017F74-A125-4BBA-A1CC-E4E98C921F5C.jpeg

885404BD-F43A-46F0-9994-52750D3B0923.jpeg

7D7B7A65-125B-41AC-806B-0CA3F477BF49.jpeg

E4A90A7B-F4BC-4408-B6E4-FB558732D474.jpeg

Hi guys so here is a little update on the bag seed plant that i started, so now she is in
Week 3 (day5) she has been growing good and healthy with no problems.

I will do a grow Journal as soon as I get my stuff that i ordered shipment is like 6 weeks to my place where i live, i hope that all comes before the veggie phase ends and i will uppot in week 4 to a bigger growing bag.

Just wanted to give you an update

Stay happy and have fun growing

4E017F74-A125-4BBA-A1CC-E4E98C921F5C.jpeg

885404BD-F43A-46F0-9994-52750D3B0923.jpeg

7D7B7A65-125B-41AC-806B-0CA3F477BF49.jpeg

E4A90A7B-F4BC-4408-B6E4-FB558732D474.jpeg
Excellent node spacing. Looks like you have your light dialed in.

Excellent node spacing. Looks like you have your light dialed in.
Thanks yes I played around because I only have a 250 Watt unit, so currently the light is about 65cm over the centepide and she is dooing great, and she is growing quick what I honestly didn’t expect from a bag seed but I’m thinking of getting a Mars hydro ts 400w unit before flower phase.

Guys emergency time today I decided to put some more soil in the growing pot and dooing that I ripped of some roots It wasn’t much but I’m still afraid that she is not gonna make it since that she is hanging her leaves but the pot is almost full to the rimb.

Is she gonna katch her self or did I messed this one up cus I’m realy scared to death.

42884EE4-6CFD-48D7-A1A0-7402217C29CA.jpeg

990EE2B7-BC49-44A1-BE5D-BDC616E950C0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom