New here I need advice

Ritschi

Hey, im new here and i need some advice from experienced growers!
So, im from Germany and the weather here is usaly realy cold at this time of the year and i started a grow from a Seed That i found in my cannabis and im worried that i „f“ up because from pictures what i‘ve seen on google she should be bigger in week two. I use a 3 gallon pot with Substrate that i bought from a Green house with a 250watt LED grow light. The air moisture is constantly about 55%-60% and the temp in my grow closet is 23C°. And also i water her every 4 to 5 days.

And also i don‘t know if its a auto flower plant or a normal growing weed plant because i found the Sees like i said, it would be very nice if you could give me some advices.!

CB0CFADE-6672-4C60-9519-E36DBA221A8B.jpeg

9B2570E8-4DB7-4118-8863-2DF63F9DA317.jpeg

7E6EF6AD-E180-4972-9FCE-6C8328AA1B74.jpeg

Hey, im new here and i need some advice from experienced growers!
So, im from Germany and the weather here is usaly realy cold at this time of the year and i started a grow from a Seed That i found in my cannabis and im worried that i „f“ up because from pictures what i‘ve seen on google she should be bigger in week two. I use a 3 gallon pot with Substrate that i bought from a Green house with a 250watt LED grow light. The air moisture is constantly about 55%-60% and the temp in my grow closet is 23C°. And also i water her every 4 to 5 days.

And also i don‘t know if its a auto flower plant or a normal growing weed plant because i found the Sees like i said, it would be very nice if you could give me some advices.!

CB0CFADE-6672-4C60-9519-E36DBA221A8B.jpeg

9B2570E8-4DB7-4118-8863-2DF63F9DA317.jpeg

7E6EF6AD-E180-4972-9FCE-6C8328AA1B74.jpeg
Hey @Ritschi Hope you are well today my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Cute lady.
Size isn't terrible, but I can't tell color.
Can you get a pic with flash and no LED.
Thanks

Stay safe
Bill

Well guys thanks for your oppinions and that great suport i will keep you guys updated!!

And if i have any questions i will come back and ask you guys cause you folks are awesome
That's a much better pic.
Color looks good.
Size is ok .
You will need nutrients for her though.
Soil will only go so far.
@GeoFlora Nutrients would be great for you.
When you uppot her I'd use a grow bag instead of a plastic pot, better for roots.
And fill your pot to the top your wasting half your real-estate. :Namaste:
If you need anything I'm always around.
Happy growing. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Yes Bill!! thanks for advice i have ordered a 5 gallon grow Bag for the upppot and what nutrients should i use beacuse i need to order that stuff and also i need an pH meter because im watering her with none chlorinated water.
Well since this is my first grow i‘m Not expecting a big yeald, but i want to learn fast and do this professionaly because i dont want to buy weed i want to make my own and enjoy it
And again thank you guys for the support and respect for beginners

Yes Bill!! thanks for advice i have ordered a 5 gallon grow Bag for the upppot and what nutrients should i use beacuse i need to order that stuff and also i need an pH meter because im watering her with none chlorinated water.
Well since this is my first grow i‘m Not expecting a big yeald, but i want to learn fast and do this professionaly because i dont want to buy weed i want to make my own and enjoy it
And again thank you guys for the support and respect for beginners
@GeoFlora Nutrients would be perfect for you.
Easy to use and includes everything they need.
Blue Lab makes a great inexpensive ph pen.
6.3 is your target once you get you pen.
Welcome to 420 Magazine @Ritschi

One thing I can tell you that your lady is an Indica strain.

Here's the link when your ready to start a grow journal, so we can follow along.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff for our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Yes Tok she is going to be a nice squat indica for sure.
I just just hop she is a she, hehe.
I'm not a fan of bag seed.
I get the appeal, I just know what can happen.:eek:

Stay safe
Bill

and again thanks for the advice i will order that right away but i also hope its a she
Im aware that bag seeds are not so nice i ordered white widow, purple punch automatic, green gelato automatic, puple queen automatic, and fat banana feminized from royal queen seeds for my future grows

Stay safe and have a nice time growing

Thanks @Tokin Roll yes i will make that list as soon as i have that equipment that i ordered

give us a rundown before opening the wallet. there are some common pitfalls we can help you avoid. there are also some outright horrible brands we can steer you away from.

Blue Lab makes a great inexpensive ph pen.

blue lab is horribly over priced for a decent instrument.

apera and hanna can be up to 60% cheaper in some cases for a professional grade meter. apera currently tops the list unless looking at those super shitty usb type instruments. for those it doesn't matter. they're all junk

@Ritschi - price out apera 60 series ph and ec meters with the replaceable probes. use that as a base price and compare to similar models in hanna or blue lab with replaceable probes, and buy the best deal accordingly. they will all work equally well.

Yes of course bill like i said she is in week 2 and i have no clue what strain this is and i don‘t know if she is healthy or not also thanks for the fast response

5AE75603-DDC1-4C68-83FE-10966147BA89.jpeg

82081775-AED1-4C77-91F2-B1132103AB25.jpeg
From what I see I don't see nothing wrong with that little darling. Only thing I would do different is I wouldn't have that little stick in there right now.

Back
Top Bottom