New here I need advice

Hey, im new here and i need some advice from experienced growers!
So, im from Germany and the weather here is usaly realy cold at this time of the year and i started a grow from a Seed That i found in my cannabis and im worried that i „f“ up because from pictures what i‘ve seen on google she should be bigger in week two. I use a 3 gallon pot with Substrate that i bought from a Green house with a 250watt LED grow light. The air moisture is constantly about 55%-60% and the temp in my grow closet is 23C°. And also i water her every 4 to 5 days.

And also i don‘t know if its a auto flower plant or a normal growing weed plant because i found the Sees like i said, it would be very nice if you could give me some advices.!

CB0CFADE-6672-4C60-9519-E36DBA221A8B.jpeg

9B2570E8-4DB7-4118-8863-2DF63F9DA317.jpeg

7E6EF6AD-E180-4972-9FCE-6C8328AA1B74.jpeg
Being that small they don't need much water but I would mist her often I find that helps out in the earlier stages

From what I see I don't see nothing wrong with that little darling. Only thing I would do different is I wouldn't have that little stick in there right now.

yeah that plant is looking great right now. i'm thinking it's gonna want more soil soon though

Hey, im new here and i need some advice from experienced growers!
So, im from Germany and the weather here is usaly realy cold at this time of the year and i started a grow from a Seed That i found in my cannabis and im worried that i „f“ up because from pictures what i‘ve seen on google she should be bigger in week two. I use a 3 gallon pot with Substrate that i bought from a Green house with a 250watt LED grow light. The air moisture is constantly about 55%-60% and the temp in my grow closet is 23C°. And also i water her every 4 to 5 days.

And also i don‘t know if its a auto flower plant or a normal growing weed plant because i found the Sees like i said, it would be very nice if you could give me some advices.!

CB0CFADE-6672-4C60-9519-E36DBA221A8B.jpeg

9B2570E8-4DB7-4118-8863-2DF63F9DA317.jpeg

7E6EF6AD-E180-4972-9FCE-6C8328AA1B74.jpeg
Also in my experiences I tend to start in a smaller pot and then up pot to a larger. Like with my new girl that I'm going to start 00 cheese I plan on starting in Solo cups and then up pot to a1 gallon and then finally a five

I think bag seeds make excellent trainers, to help avoid pitfalls; and sometimes you get lucky and end up with a good smoke. Let's not forget how much money you save by learning from bag seeds.

Make a list of the equipment and supplies you have, and maybe we can help you without you spending more than you need too.
I agree and I see the appeal.
But you know aswell as I do what can happen after 3 months hard work.
The big H shows up and rips your heart out.
Mind you I have seen some incredible ladies grown from bag seed.
It's just heartbreaking when they Herm.

Stay safe
Bill

It's just heartbreaking when they Herm.

or they turn out to be a dude. there's an incredible amount of weed grown from regs in the commercial side of the industry. seed from that can be anything.

I agree but, cheap to learn germination, transferring, early veg.

About 98+% of my seeds are brought, but I do have some from some good weed I used to buy. I have to many other selection to get around too, before I grow them. Maybe someday.

A friend of mind in Florida grows nothing but bag seeds, he say's seeds are to expensive; and I say you get what you sow. :rofl:

or they turn out to be a dude. there's an incredible amount of weed grown from regs in the commercial side of the industry. seed from that can be anything.
Yes that would be realy bad for me rn beacuse i still need to wait on my other seeds that i ordered from royal queen seeds shipment is like 6weeks for me cause i live in germany and because the whole pandemic thing

Yes that would be realy bad for me rn beacuse i still need to wait on my other seeds that i ordered from royal queen seeds shipment is like 6weeks for me cause i live in germany and because the whole pandemic thing

it takes a while no matter where you are or how legal it is. it's worth the wait.

From what I see I don't see nothing wrong with that little darling. Only thing I would do different is I wouldn't have that little stick in there right now.Seat
Dear @marcus611a the Stick is in there for stability because i didn‘t burry her enough during the germanation phase so she grew sideways but i fixed that problem so the stick isn‘t in the leafs of the plant

2C97F4D2-3516-4A39-95DB-72F973965AA9.jpeg

Dear @marcus611a the Stick is in there for stability because i didn‘t burry her enough during the germanation phase so she grew sideways but i fixed that problem so the stick isn‘t in the leafs of the plant

2C97F4D2-3516-4A39-95DB-72F973965AA9.jpeg
Ain't she so cute can't wait to see the outcome of this beauty

Yes in deed marcus611a i will make a grow yournal as soon as i have all of my grow equipment so you awsome people can follow my first atemmpt at growing i hope it all turns out to be great even she is this smal my growing closet already smells like fresh herby weed
Yeah I can see trichomes on her already she's going to be a beast. She might be a runt now but give her a few weeks

Yeah I can see trichomes on her already she's going to be a beast. She might be a runt now but give her a few weeks
Well its always nice to have some good opinions and advices from expirienced growers like you, all tho this is a bag seed, the weed it came from was an autoflowering strain but im not shure which one it was I can ask my dealer and report to you guys

And I also give her a cycle of 18/6 of light. I‘ve read that some people do 24 hrs a day but I think thats too much because all plants need darkness because of the photosynthesis in the night
Photosynthesis is the process that your fan leaves use to convert light into energy she can use. :Namaste:
4 hr darkness is plenty for her to rest and catch her breath.
But I ran my veg room 24/0 never had a problem.
It's all upto what the grower likes.
What ever works for you is best :thumb: my friend.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill

and also i need an pH meter because im watering her with none chlorinated water.
None chlorinated water has little to do the need or the use of a pH meter. You will want the pH tester to test the pH whether the water has chlorine or not.

And it is best to get in the habit of filling the containers up to the top, about 1/2 inch (12 mm) or so below the rim. Two reasons for doing this.

One is that when the plant is several inches (50-75mm) or so below the rim the sides of the pot block air flow and can sometimes cause problems. Sometimes but not always. Not worth the gamble.

The main reason to get into the habit of filling the contain up is that Marijuana plants are extremely heavy feeders and will need every bit of soil for the micro-organisms to live in and produce the nutrients that the plant will demand within several weeks. The demand goes way up once it starts to flower.

Photosynthesis is the process that your fan leaves use to convert light into energy she can use. :Namaste:
4 hr darkness is plenty for her to rest and catch her breath.
But I ran my veg room 24/0 never had a problem.
It's all upto what the grower likes.
What ever works for you is best :thumb: my friend.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill
How much light should i give to her when the veggie phase is over cause some people say 12/12 and some say 16/8 what would you say as an advice.

Again guys thank you very much i learn so much things from you thats realy incredible

None chlorinated water has little to do the need or the use of a pH meter. You will want the pH tester to test the pH whether the water has chlorine or not.

And it is best to get in the habit of filling the containers up to the top, about 1/2 inch (12 mm) or so below the rim. Two reasons for doing this.

One is that when the plant is several inches (50-75mm) or so below the rim the sides of the pot block air flow and can sometimes cause problems. Sometimes but not always. Not worth the gamble.

The main reason to get into the habit of filling the contain up is that Marijuana plants are extremely heavy feeders and will need every bit of soil for the micro-organisms to live in and produce the nutrients that the plant will demand within several weeks. The demand goes way up once it starts to flower.
Thanks for the advice I didn‘t fill up the pot on purpose because I’m gonna uptop in week 4 to a 5 gallon grow bag and it will be filled to the rim with soil but I’m sadly still waiting on my equipment to arrive because i ordered everthing last week and today but the shipment is soooo „f“ long wen you order stuff from germany

Back
Top Bottom