New here I need advice

joined,

kinda looks like mine when they where out of nuts, starving for a week...

what base nuts you use? what ph you water them? also, you alternate water and nuts? or just nuts?

Stay safe! :Namaste:

I was wondering about that. OP says that may be her coloring naturally, but even that shouldn't come out that much until the fade, right? At this point she should have a lot more green leaves to keep building.
I was wondering about that. OP says that may be her coloring naturally, but even that shouldn't come out that much until the fade, right? At this point she should have a lot more green leaves to keep building.
@LKABudMan YES i was wondering my self but i feed her every 2-3 weeks and during the stage in the middle i water every time she is dry and still that much color and dont worry about the size i trimmed her up about 2 days ago and guys for a girst timer its not that bad ;)

hi @HPS Only, i use the Advanced Nutrients from pH Perfect and i also pH the water to 6.5 andi do alternate nutes and water, also have gotten my self a nutes plan and i hold my self strictly to the plan but, i also don‘t know why the colloring is so extreme i made a mistake and i hanged the light a litle too far down and the top leafs are a bit burned and also i have trimmed her up about 2 days ago mybe thats the reason why she looks a bit smal but the girl smells soooo fnnn good
I use Advanced nutrients also, for the base micro grow bloom and have some Piranha, Voodoo Juice, big bud, bud candy and some rhino skin, the first 2 I've used in veg for root expand and in first weeks of flower (maybe first 2 weeks).

Also, if you alternate water/nuts, you can induce deficency, found out just this year that if you havent fked up with ph, nuts burn and so on, you dont have to flush, and water, just nuts all over, lol

Another thing you mentioned,with the lights I'm new into LEDs, maybe other guys will agree or disagree, but if you did lower your lights too much, under LEDs you got bleaching, ireversibile process for your leafs, same as heat burn on HIDs.

as a P.S. if you use other nuts, beside the base (like big bud, bud candy, or any other) so in order for the PH perfect to work, you'll have to add the boosters first, than the base in order, micro - > grow - > bloom with good mixin in between. Dont adjust the ph after this, you will have your readings at about 6. it's fine, it will be perfect. just give a try. dont add ph up or down. let the Advanced nuts work, lol

Keep it green! :Namaste:

p. s. dont make nuts for stocks, mix fresh every time

@HPS Only hey thanks for the good advice i realy apprichiate that, well i didn‘t know that you can only use nutes cause i thaught that too much nutes are no good for the plant, learning something new every day :).

Since this is my first time growing myself it has been gooing realy nice so far and i‘m happy with the girl she looks realy nice and smells realy fkin fruity. And i have learned a lot of new things since i joined to the forum
it’s so nice to have someone you can ask if you need advice.

For my next grow that i‘m planing to do in July i will do a full grow journal with a weekly update and a list of my equipment and nutes that i use and i will do two batches this time.

1 batch will be 4 x Lemon OG Haze Feminized
2 batch will be 4 x Gorilla Glue Auto Flowering

and thats that ;)

stay happy and have a great time growing

and happy 420 to all of you guys and girls

5239E2DE-D9D1-4208-8859-BC4C9531476E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom