Hempy Flush using Clearex

Emanuel

My poor Ninas, there are ill. Need a flush, to be sure. Never flushed with chemicals before. Call me an idiot, but need you to talk step-by-step through it.

The wee ones are dry and thirsty now. Should take gallon of Dihydrogen Monoxide, add 20cc of Clearex, (which smells ALOT like Listerine), shake, and poor into hempy bucket till run off; si?

Now what? Instructions said to run it through a hydro system for one hour. But what about for hempy?

Should pour off after one hour? Two? Twenty-four?

And then what? Rinse? Pour another gallon, without Clearex, through each bucket. Then pour off, and finally add regular feeding?

Have searched forums, none address flushing hempy con Clearex.

Oh yes: Three 6L hempies, fourth week flower

Muchas gracias, mi amigos! :thanks:

-Manny

I would just give a good flush until you get runoff from the hempy. Then you can again flush with regular water to attempt to replace any Clearex or salt build up that is below the drain hole of the buckets. Anything that did not get pushed out during the initial flush.

For what it is worth, I flush my 2L hempys with Clearex twice the week proceeding harvest. I just mix it up at a rate of 15ml per gallon of water and then I water the containers until I get good run off (if I use one solo cup full of food to feed the container, I will use at least 2-3 solo cups full of the clearex solution to flush). I do not flush again with plain water nor do I attempt to pour it out. Clearex is basically just glucose and sucrose, nothing that is going to harm the plants.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom