Herbie's = A+ Service

VitaminGreen

Hey y'all,

I recently, last 6 months, purchased several different strains from Herbie's seed bank. My main strain that I chose was Barney's Violator Kush. I have since attempted to germ all 5 of them to no avail. I emailed Herbie's telling them of my issue and basically just giving them a warning about a possible bad batch. Well I woke up this morning to a response from their sales department and they offered to work with me in regards to this issue! This is almost 3 months after the original purchase! I was planning g on a new purchase soon and was going to avoid Herbie's, but after such a good experience, I cannot see myself spemdk g money anywhere else. All of the other 10+ seeds I ordered including freebies are germing fine BTW. I know my experience in not even Atypical if you do some research on theses banks, but I just want to let those who are faced with a potentially very expensive investment that Herbie's is a site that cares about their customers.:peace:

Re: Herbie's=A+ service

It's typical, yup. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just recently, I had 3 seeds out of 7 that didn't sprout. I knew it wasn't me because I dug one up and it was a dud - never would have sprouted. Fortunately, I took a pic, which was enough to get them replaced.

They're a stand-up organization.

:thumb:

Re: Herbie's=A+ service

It's typical, yup. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just recently, I had 3 seeds out of 7 that didn't sprout. I knew it wasn't me because I dug one up and it was a dud - never would have sprouted. Fortunately, I took a pic, which was enough to get them replaced.

They're a stand-up organization.

:thumb:

Yeah! I hadn't put 2 and 2 together until you said that about the duds. I popped them because I was so upset. I mean I do the cup method into the papertowel method and every other one was fine. They were just like empty dead looking shells though on the inside. Kind of grossed me out when I think about them compared to the healthy other seeds I had gotten. These were just straight duds. Hey Graytail. I would love to discuss the High Brix kit with you:high-five:

I've ordered from herbies before and never had a problem, waiting on my second order from them now.

Only recieved one seed that was a "dud" so to speak. Took forever to germ, then it was stunted bad, never got over about 6" if I remember and didn't produce anything. But that was the only one out of the 8 or so seeds I germed.

I'll let you know if they are 2/2 in delivery in a couple days when, hopefully, my seeds get here. Herbies is truley the only place I will buy beans.

Herbie's is great!...my second year, playing with growing...and I couldn't be happier with germination success and speed that the product was delivered...using stealth and super stealth...2 years...2 bad seeds...but...prolly user error(over watering)...Way to go Herbie's!!...h00k...

Hey y'all,

I recently, last 6 months, purchased several different strains from Herbie's seed bank. My main strain that I chose was Barney's Violator Kush. I have since attempted to germ all 5 of them to no avail. I emailed Herbie's telling them of my issue and basically just giving them a warning about a possible bad batch. Well I woke up this morning to a response from their sales department and they offered to work with me in regards to this issue! This is almost 3 months after the original purchase! I was planning g on a new purchase soon and was going to avoid Herbie's, but after such a good experience, I cannot see myself spemdk g money anywhere else. All of the other 10+ seeds I ordered including freebies are germing fine BTW. I know my experience in not even Atypical if you do some research on theses banks, but I just want to let those who are faced with a potentially very expensive investment that Herbie's is a site that cares about their customers.:peace:
its not herbies issue its barneys farm..worst seed bank in the business imo

Just recieved my order today! Haven't started to germ but I'm planning to wait. And they spared no expense with scotch tape lol.

herbies is awesome..while attitude is getting worse and worse..i have read alot of ppl on other forums posting that attitudes orders been getting snagged at customs in USA..not once has herbies got snag for me...attitude does a dumb stealth they put a MUG or Tshirt in there and imo that makes the pacakge alot bigger and more suspicious..HERBIES ALL THE WAY

So far every seed I've ordered from herbies has germinated. Gonna be making another order soon here, and they're my go to guys. Plus, nobody has the single seed selection that herbies does. And for a guy like me who likes to try a bunch of different strains, you can't beat that

Placed an order today. Blue dream, Darkstar, ko kush, fast and vast, wwxbb, and thc bomb. Got the critical super silver haze and amnesia for free, so that's cool. Can't wait to get my seeds, I'll let you know how long it takes

Back
Top Bottom